Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hondeyho said:
Liverpool have the slimmest of chances now to be crowned champions. Fulham, we owe you some credit. First of all we beat you 5-1, now you beat Chelsea 1-0!

No way, Liverpool are out of it clearly. Only United could catch Chelsea now. You have played two more games than us, and were 2 points clear of you. If Chelsea won their game in hand on you, then they would be 17 clear of you with 6 to play. Saying its slim is a bit ambitious.

JamesyJames3 said:
No way, Liverpool are out of it clearly. Only United could catch Chelsea now. You have played two more games than us, and were 2 points clear of you. If Chelsea won their game in hand on you, then they would be 17 clear of you with 6 to play. Saying its slim is a bit ambitious.

Hmmmm............I hope your optimism is right James, I still think Chelski will win the league, if by a few points.

Sureshot said:
Chelsea will win it, shame it's only a 19 team league :D

Yea, your entitled to an opinion, but clearly you don't have an open mind. 8 games to play with 9 points in it, with the two teams still to meet. Who knows...

Sureshot said:
Chelsea will win it, shame it's only a 19 team league :D

19 teams with some kind of youth system in place :p

I mean jesus, yours lost to Brighton Youth Squad!!!! (So did Blackburns actually)

Wow!Awesome performance by Fulham! Thanks top them i've got a big smile on my face. I think anybody but chelsea winning the Prem is a bit optimistic.Yres,they did loose(for only the third time in the prem this season),but that doesn't mean they will fall apart in the next 8 games.They should win comfortably.Unfortunately......

2-1 over Donny for us, Commons and Holts second since joining from Rochdale.
Play offs a distan possibility, need to win all remaining 8 games though.

Finally a run of games with good scorelines, 5 against Fulham then 3 against Newcastle now 7 against Birmingham.
Before tonight Birmingham were the only Premiership side Rafa's Liverpool hadn't beaten at least once (in any competition).

Last edited:
Yep 15 in three games is not bad. Lets make it 20 in 4 with another 5-0 againsts Everton. 4 for Rush! well ok Fowler will do.

Ste said:
Yep 15 in three games is not bad. Lets make it 20 in 4 with another 5-0 againsts Everton. 4 for Rush! well ok Fowler will do.

You wish! Couldn't score them when it mattered against Benfica...

JamesyJames3 said:
Who cares about the FA Cup! Everyone knows the Carling Cup is the one to win!
I had to quote this so its here forever and can go down as one of your most silly posts ever james.

kevmead said:
I had to quote this so its here forever and can go down as one of your most silly posts ever james.

Lol, its called a joke Kevin. Have a sense of humour! Or did you lose that at 25? :p

We would have beaten the scouse had smithy not had that horrific injury. Get well Smudge!

chelsea 1-0 newcastle

i hope its not liverpool v/s chelsea in the semis i want 2 see both in the finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread