Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
anleo89 said:
the barcelona benifica match was a bit dull
i had expected barca 2 score ........atleast once

A bit dull?

Just because no one scored doesn't mean it was dull.

As good as any of the other 3 matches.

Unless your a fan of Arsenal,then i'd have to agree.I watched some of the highlights and there were a lot of shots,and some good saves.A very good match considering there were know goals.

2-1 up atm, 1PM kick off, not sure why, away at Chesterfield, Breckin and Tyson scoring so far.

Breckin (CB) is nearly in double figures in the League!

I am praying Birmingham can hang on for a point, or even get more. It would definately mean the title race would be back on. Important game for United at Bolton this afternoon though!

Drewska said:
Chelsea will probably win though, and United have a very tough game against Bolton.

Well they didn't, finished 0-0. Its up to the red devils to do the business this afternoon now.

I don't believe it. :eek:

Atleast the title race is back on now though, if we win all our home games we still win. :p

3-1 in the end, our Irish versatility player Thompson scored the final goal.

Now only 5 points off the play offs with 6 games left, and we're in good form.

What a perfect day! :happy Arsenal thump Villa,Tottenham get beaten,and Bolten unseccessful too! :happy :happy Another great season for Henry-27 goals!

Villareal through on away goals against Inter. Someone explain to me again how they were Everton's preliminary round opponents?
Let's take a look at that draw shall we:
Man United vs Debrecen
Liverpool vs CSKA Sofia
Everton vs Villareal

...and we still got cheated by the ref having a goal disallowed with 2 minutes to go which would have levelled the tie.
I'm fed up.

barmyarmy said:
Villareal through on away goals against Inter. Someone explain to me again how they were Everton's preliminary round opponents?
Man United vs Debrecen
Liverpool vs CSKA Sofia
Everton vs Villareal

...and we still got cheated by the ref having a goal disallowed with 2 minutes to go which would have levelled the tie.
I'm fed up.

At least you didn't lose to some random Benfica team :mad:.

barmyarmy said:
Man United vs Debrecen
Liverpool vs CSKA Sofia
Everton vs Villareal

I'm fed up.

Why exactly does it need to be explained?

Bloody Milan!Again they managed to scrape through.They were outplayed,and undeservedly won. Great to see Villarreal win.If we get through tomorrow,we'll be facing them!

Marco Materazzi should be banned for the whole of next season for that disgraceful elbow he gave to Sorin.

Disgrace to Football.

I know, I saw that elbow aswell and it was just appauling.

The game of football really needs to sort it's head out with all these divers, cheaters, bad decisions, bad sportsmanship, awful tackles, it's a disgrace to football - a simple game which unfortunatly for us is full of Drogbas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread