Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sureshot said:
Thing is though as i'm sure you're aware of, Brighton has a high percentage of Greens.

Yes, but there is still an overwhelming majority wanting Falmer.

To sidetrack - There were protesters in Brighton today about Horse Racing saying that 375 horses , on average, die each year. Is it worth it? I may just think this because I find it incredibly boring and pointless and think the BBC / Channel 4 could spend money on better things.

If the Horses didn't want to run they wouldn't.

Everytime you drive a car at night on a country road you'd kill tens of millions of animals.

Eh?

You would've preffered Pompey to win surely?

Forest beat Colchester 1-0 last night, Perch with the only goal. Now only 2 points off the play offs.

Unbeaten under barlow and McParland and won half a dozen and drawn 2.

Manich? sent off aswell.

HA!

Jos? had the guts to moan about it aswell, despite being a legbreaker.

Sureshot said:
If the Horses didn't want to run they wouldn't.

Everytime you drive a car at night on a country road you'd kill tens of millions of animals.

TBH - My main point was that I thought that horse racing was pointless. Anyways- Chelsea 3-1 up now :(

Excellent comeback, Drogba actually played well. :)

Playing 2 strikers up front has indeed paid off.

Sureshot said:
Manich? sent off aswell.

HA!

Jos? had the guts to moan about it aswell, despite being a legbreaker.

If you look at it a few more times you'll see that the West Ham player tried to make the most of it.

EDIT - What a pathetic dive by Gerrard against Bolton. But ofcourse it wont get as much attention as when Drogba dives. :mad:

Last edited:
gold639 said:

If you look at it a few more times you'll see that the West Ham player tried to make the most of it.

EDIT - What a pathetic dive by Gerrard against Bolton. But ofcourse it wont get as much attention as when Drogba dives. :mad:

:laugh Drogba does it all the time though.

Looks like United will win 2-0. :mad:

Henry and Ljunberg should've come on earlier, and Pires and Adebayor should've been taken off, they were really horrible.

Man Utd do deserve to win though. :(

gold639 said:
Looks like United will win 2-0. :mad:

Henry and Ljunberg should've come on earlier, and Pires and Adebayor should've been taken off, they were really horrible.

Man Utd do deserve to win though. :(

Quality goal ay that first one gold? ;) I bet you loved it, rocketed into the back of the net! :p

We'll regain the Premier League, this year at Stamford Bridge, this year at Stamford Bridddddddge!

gold639 said:

Gerrard doesn't dive all of the time, doesn't handball and he's English !!! :p

gold639 said:

Oh I know he did, but most players do. He also used to play in La Liga.

Do you disagree with it being a red card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread