Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sureshot said:
His pace can beat anyone, it's his end product which is worse than a decapitated hen at times.

:laugh, apparantly his finishing wasn't great tonight either apart from the goals.

Great match, Barcelona against AC Milan. The final Barcelona vs AC Milan will be on 17 May. Have to wait three weeks for that.

ZexyZahid said:
Great match, Barcelona against AC Milan. The final Barcelona vs AC Milan will be on 17 May. Have to wait three weeks for that.

Barcalona v Arsenal ;). Apparantly the match tonight was awful..

Yeah, it's Barcelona against Arsenal. And the match like today you can't see every day. :)

So is the final between Arsenal and Bracelona?

I hope so cause I support Arsenal and I don't mind Barcelona.

Thanks,
Leftie

Poor AC Milan, that guy who had the Penalty shot at goal (in the 84th? min) really screwed it up.

Damn it...yet again a bad refereeing decision turns the match. Everyone thought it was a goal, did you see how the entire stadium was silent? Disgraceful stuff from Puyol. :mad:

Surely you're not suggesting a dive from a Spanish player....

Who'd have thunk it.
:p

hassan1823 said:
lol! i woulnt have got it anyway...

JUST ONE THING TO SAY: Lehmann u LEGEND... i was praying to god when riquelme walked up to take the penalty and he listened
Yeah,but in a weird way i was hoping for a goal so we could see some good flowing arsenal Football!

gold639 said:
Damn it...yet again a bad refereeing decision turns the match. Everyone thought it was a goal, did you see how the entire stadium was silent? Disgraceful stuff from Puyol. :mad:
Which bit are you talking about?I can't remember penalties in the second half? It wasn't a brilliant match,and i believ we have a real chance against Barca.They give enough chances for a quality team(or striker)to make them pay.HENRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy

Shevvy scored with about 5 minutes left, but Puyol dived (about a foot from Shevvy) and the ref took it and gave a foul against Shevvy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread