Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sevilla is now with 1-0 front in the 53th minute. First half Sevilla was the better team, but Middlesbrough is waking up.

Final is over: maybe I shouldn't say this, but Sevilla wipped their asses. :laugh

Last edited:
Difference between the teams, was the attacking flow and at times brilliance of Sevilla.

I put a grand on Boro, woops. vBookie, not real life, don't worry.

I put 1000 cash on Sevilla. I wanted to add some money later on for Sevilla, but you can bet only once. :rolleyes:

Anyway great win for Sevilla.

It was a nice football yesterday to see, although Sevilla in the end rampaged Middlesbrough. I myself am hoping that Barcelona will win the final, but on the other hand a win for Arsenal would be a great farewell, for the Dutch Master, Bergkamp.

Anyone else looking forward to the FA Cup Final this weekend between Liverpool and West Ham? I'm hoping Liverpool can finish the season on a high. Our experience in big games should give us the edge over West Ham. It's a pity Robbie Fowler is inelligible to play.

Felt really bad for Boro,I felt that they deserved after all they had acheived in the competition,however Sevilla clearly played better on the night and deserved the cup.

As long as Liverpool win tommorow Im happy :p

What? West Ham play some of the nicest football in the premiership. Pardew tries to make them play nice passing football and exploit the pace they have up front. All in all they are often a joy to watch, although whether they have enough in the way of big match experience to beat Liverpool is another matter entirely.

sachin said:
C'mon Liverpool!I want to see some enteratining football,and if Westie win it certaintly won't be that!

West Ham play attractive football.

At the feet, very rarely use long stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread