Football Transfers Thread

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, since no-one was willing to pay £30 mil for him, Adebayor has decided he loves the club and Wenger is a father to him just as he was to Hleb. Arsene's been a busy boy with all these sons scattered around.

Ade's pathetic...

etho11

International Cricketer
I will forgive Adebayor for his off season antics if he is able to bag 30 goals and win us the Premier League. :p

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Well if Campbell plays like this then we might not need any striker as Saha will stay at united and we will play the same squad next season . Well I think Berba will move to United and will be available for the Newcastle game

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Sneijder's replacement is VDV

m_vaughan added 14 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

What was the transfer fee ?

Not known yet but it is believed to be around 18 million pounds. And Calderon has mentioned that this could be Madrid's only signing of the summer (we signed Garay as well but he will spend another year, on loan, at Racing).

But people still believe the Ronaldo transfer is on.

As far as I am concerned, I am glad we've signed VDV especially since Sneijder is out for 3 months. Ronaldo would not solve that problem.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sneijder's replacement is VDV

m_vaughan added 14 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Not known yet but it is believed to be around 18 million pounds. And Calderon has mentioned that this could be Madrid's only signing of the summer (we signed Garay as well but he will spend another year, on loan, at Racing).

But people still believe the Ronaldo transfer is on.

Ronaldo Saga is closed

http://www.espnstar.com/football/pr...il/item99155/Cristiano-Ronaldo---I'm-staying/

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Well Ronaldo saga is officiallly close for one year . Well VDV was a good signing , Well seeing Real AMdrid getting converted into a dutch side soon .

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
A good source claims that the 'experienced' midfielder Arsene Wenger promised to bring in will sign in the next few days. Reports speculate that the proposed target is a 13 year old Afghani playmaker who is indeed 'experienced' at Under 15's Kabul Kup level where his team finished 3rd. However, it was not an entirely unsuccessful campaign for his local side as he finished top scorer in the Afghan Premier League with 5 goals from 8 games.

At such a young age, Visa difficulties will inevitably arise, so it is likely he'll stay with Ordu Kabul FC until he is 16 and can sign a professional contract with Arsenal as Fifa Rule Book Article 45 Law 67 requires. However, Arsenal fans should be happy with this latest acquisition as he is touted to be the next Karim Beghari.

Source: Goal

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread