Forget the trailer. DBC 17 is in my hands.

There are 3 types of difficultly

Batting & Bowling difficulty which is for human\user and match difficulty which is for AI.

I set the batting and bowling to hardest and match difficulty (AI) to Legend. when you set the batting to hardest the marker visibility will be only during the ball release as shown in my last video which is similar to dbc14. when i set it to medium you see it a bit early before the release of the ball.

Only if you set the batting or bowling difficult to "custom" the game modifiers will have an effect.
Love the sound of this. Mate no rush and no bother if not. But if you can maybe upload the first ten mins of you bowling in a test.

Be nice contrast to the 5/5 stuff and see how the AI bat against you.

Batting & Bowling difficulty which is for human\user and match difficulty which is for AI.

I set the batting and bowling to hardest and match difficulty (AI) to Legend. when you set the batting to hardest the marker visibility will be only during the ball release as shown in my last video which is similar to dbc14. when i set it to medium you see it a bit early before the release of the ball.

Only if you set the batting or bowling difficult to "custom" the game modifiers will have an effect.

I'd wondered about that - sounds great, thanks!

Also, thanks for the career video. Interesting to see how your starting skills move around depending on how you set yourself up. Really can't wait to get stuck into that. Any idea what's locked in once you start and what can still be edited by the way? Bad luck on that second ball anyway, haha! I should probably make sure I'm expecting a similar experience early on, haha!

Also, all those stats you can view from the pause menu! :clap

Great Stuff so far !

But is it just me or does the Cut Shot look a bit "off" .

Same with the Running between the wickets where the batsman will immediately stop after a run is completed and be ready for another one vs follow through if you dont queue the next run .

Small stuff , rest looks good.

Waiting for my chance to get my own hands on this game....

Great Stuff so far !

yes sometimes when i play square cut of front foot the player just pushes in that direction.[DOUBLEPOST=1481391877][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow really BA went so much depth seeing Avadi, Chennai, Coimbatore, Kumbakonam, Tirunalveli..OMG you guys are awesome...:D

I even surprised to see my home town Tirunelveli

Ok. So you can create a custom difficulty level where you select the hardest possible difficulty level for batting and AI but use the ball marker slider to view the line & length indicator a tad early (i.e. when the ball is in the bowler's hand). Pls confirm if my understanding is correct.

Wow really BA went so much depth seeing Avadi, Chennai, Coimbatore, Kumbakonam, Tirunalveli..OMG you guys are awesome...:D

Would love to see a brief video scrolling through the club lists for each of the English counties too. Really curious about the kind of places that will be included. Looks like the level of detail is superb so far. :D

Would love to see a brief video scrolling through the club lists for each of the English counties too. Really curious about the kind of places that will be included. Looks like the level of detail is superb so far. :D

Please go through Australia too if you decide to do this.

@MattW

Can we edit these in game?

U4z7Los.png

Great Stuff so far !

Yeah off the front foot it looks like it just stops, no follow through, I noticed it in the demo.

Given how smooth and beautiful the other shots and follow throughs are this just looks stuttery.

The glance looks like a glance, this just looks like the batsman is hanging his bat out.

Last edited:
Love the sound of this. Mate no rush and no bother if not. But if you can maybe upload the first ten mins of you bowling in a test.

Please go through Australia too if you decide to do this.

Users who are viewing this thread