Friends Provident Trophy 2008

Nah, they're showing the 2005 Natwest Trophy final between England and Australia. I never saw it, so i'll just sit and watch that I reckon. I do have 2 ICT exams tommorow though, cricket's far more entertaining than revising though :p

Nah, they're showing the 2005 Natwest Trophy final between England and Australia. I never saw it, so i'll just sit and watch that I reckon. I do have 2 ICT exams tommorow though, cricket's far more entertaining than revising though :p

You beat me to it! :eek:

I was just about to post that they were showing cricket classics.

Exams... or cricket.... Hmmm Good choice to pick cricket mate! :cool:

I watched the twenty20's over my revision last year! :cool:

Oh wow Leicestershire are playing :D They should show us really, it's only fair. I only just woke up, should have gone really. but I've got to play cricket tonight so will miss the end making it pointless (unless we collapse to about 10 all out which wouldn't be worth watching anyway)

Need to get Bopara out though and we're in here.

Oh wow Leicestershire are playing :D They should show us really, it's only fair. I only just woke up, should have gone really. but I've got to play cricket tonight so will miss the end making it pointless (unless we collapse to about 10 all out which wouldn't be worth watching anyway)

Need to get Bopara out though and we're in here.

Good luck then. At least your team is in it. Mine were the biggest flops of the season in it :rolleyes:

:eek: I wanted to see Yorkshire fall flat on there faces and get smashed around, but They have got Glostershire at 64-6 :mad:

157-7 now, adshead scoring a run a ball fifty. Excellent comeback.

EDIT: And Bresnan just got Lewis out LBW.

Last edited:
Bopara has smashed us, unbeaten still on a centruy well over a run a ball. Not sure we can match this total and they've still got 12 overs to go, we'll really need to peg them back now. Hopefully the weather stays nice and sunny though and we might have a chance.

Kent v Somerset will take place tomorrow at Beckenham, so there is no chance of the match being shown.

Bopara has smashed us, unbeaten still on a centruy well over a run a ball. Not sure we can match this total and they've still got 12 overs to go, we'll really need to peg them back now. Hopefully the weather stays nice and sunny though and we might have a chance.

Has to be said thats been a brilliant knock by Bopara. Top class stuff.

m_vaughan added 25 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Gloucs bowled out for 201 in the end. adshead out for 71, caught by Mr. Darren Gough off Antony McGrath.

Like I said before, good recovery thanks mainly to adshead and taylor who made 50 something.

m_vaughan added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Bopara makes 201!!!!

Lol @ Bopara he hs destroyed us, now unless Ackerman hits 202 we have lost :p Nothing you can do about an innings like that, just say play him in the ODI's now

they have just been showing some of boparas knock on sky sports news! some massive 6'd in it! he hit 10 alltogether, brought up his 200 with 2 balls left in the innings, hes in great form this season! will he get a chance in the england ODI team after this?!?!?! the fact that he can bowl tight lines and cramp the batsman as well means he could be so useful in the england team.

they have just been showing some of boparas knock on sky sports news! some massive 6'd in it! he hit 10 alltogether, brought up his 200 with 2 balls left in the innings, hes in great form this season! will he get a chance in the england ODI team after this?!?!?! the fact that he can bowl tight lines and cramp the batsman as well means he could be so useful in the england team.
Wow! Bopara with a monsterous knock!

:eek: 201. Jesus...

I think the selectors should have a look over at him, proving us all wrong. Shame Mal Loye can't do that. :rolleyes:

ODi double hundred, that's an immense knock from Ravi. He's a brilliant one day batsman, he definitely deserves to be in the team. I'd have him in over Shah atm. Shah's not even in the top run scorer list in the FP Trophy, with Bopara in at number 2 with 455 runs at an average of 91, helped by his 201* today of course. Van Jaarsvelds been brilliant aswell, he's averaging 98 in the tournament this season with 480 runs. Those 2 are miles ahead of anyone else in terms of sheer amount of runs scored. Shame Van Jaarsveld's South African :p

what a knock by ravi bopara!! i think he should of got a recall into test team in place of collingwood!! :p
yorkshire looking good....nice to see hoggard back with great figgures 3-26 :p looks like we could be heading towards the semi finals !! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread