Online Cricket Games Owned
Tutsi 5.4 & Possibly his 7.0 patch
Sams Exe (No Cursor)
Newest Kits Update From Cricket2004.co.uk
Newest Roster Updates From Cricket2004.co,uk
Newest Bat Updates From Cricket2004.co.uk
SaveTweak For Occasional Weather Variation
Frizzell & Totesport Pitch Ads & Stumps

First Game Yorkshire (me) Vs Wawickshire (cpu)

The Match & Conditions
58be9e91.jpg
194755f2.jpg

The Batters Observe The Pitch As Hoggard Pre-Pares To Bowl
cb5b21ed.jpg

The Team Sheets
f1313679.jpg
c384185e.jpg

Knight wins the toss and elects to bat first. Vaughan was quick to admit that he would have chosen to bowl first if he had won the toss so all was not lost. With conditions likely to stay the same throughout the whole match your never sure what a competitive score is. Looks like caution is the order of the day on this wicket.

Last edited:
Day 1 Session 1

A very intersting morning session took place. (i have never played a match on a damp pitch b4 and it certinly is interesting, for the first time in cricket 2004 i experienced un-even bounce or it seemed that way when the cpu was sometimes square cutting pitched up deliverys anyhow?) In the first few overs Knight edged thru the wicket keeper 3 times, amazingly none of them went to hand. And so Knight gave the run rate a right old kick up ye arse. Hoggard was expensive but to be fair he was the one creating the nicks that were going for four. Well White at the other end was definatly in the luck, bowling tight overs, and eventually the un-even bounce became apparent. A slowish off spinner bowled at one quarter pace crept under the stand up defensive shot of knight. A suprising choice considering it was slightly over pitched. But that could go someway to explaining why the cpu is square cutting full length deliverys lol. White struck again this time forcing powell into a cover drive that he was to late on, lehman at gully dived in for the catch. Silverwood came on, in his first over caught wagh with a beauty of an lbw that swang in, to be fair the batsmen have done well considering the low bounce and exagerated movement. The came resistance in the form of troughton and bell. Bell was paticuarly malicious and looks in form for a score. Still, the game hold a nice and interesting shape at 96 for 3 after 28 overs.

Stats
cfb1839e.jpg
9e400480.jpg

62d4c7e9.jpg
d93ed684.jpg

Wickets
eb51eb42.jpg
85f213b3.jpg

10c3f210.jpg

a few good wickets there on what looks like a hard pitch to bat on, the LBW descision looked a bit harsh though.

Day 1 Session 2

Warwickshire kept up their impressive run rate. Troughton made an exciting 50 before lofting one to mid wicket, sidebottom the bowler.
Brown fell quickly to silverwood. Ostler has got himself in, and currently looks set for a big score. Yorkshire just needing to mop up the final few wickets.

Stats
d65b8d4f.jpg
69d920ff.jpg

5df68329.jpg
94069d58.jpg

Day 1 Session 3

Warwickshire really came out with guns blazing, pushing the run rte to over 4.5. Ostler played a exciting knock and deserved a century but fell just short.
Sheik also played a superb innings, the tail really did wag. Even Waqar managed a cameo roll of 22 runs before falling to vaughan. White and Silverwood were the only bowlers to have much success. Yorkshire now have a big score of 360 to chase down. Theres a few overs remaining today and yorks should just be looking to see out the days play without losing any wickets.

Stats
e523dc0f.jpg
21b9e0d6.jpg

1b7d6070.jpg
821d89aa.jpg

the latest one from planetcricket2004.co.uk, but it looks out of date! Anything that can be done about that cos i really dont want to start yet another bloody season :(

i dont know about updating coz i dont have the PC version, i just support Derbyshire so i know Sheiky doesent play for the Bears anymore. Ask M_Vaughan, he will know.

Users who are viewing this thread