General Music Thread

the new good song i heard are beleive me by fort minor/Linkin Park....And Iris by ronan keating....Green days boulevard of broken dreams is also good.....But LINKIN PARK RULEZZZZZ

my music taste is best described as "diverse"

a quick flick through my mp3 come sup with, 4 everton songs, shaggy, ramones, slayer, lionel ritchie, deep purple, jakcie wilson, spitting image, will smith/dj jazzy jeff

My ipod is incredibly diverse: Thers is a lot of Hard-Fi, Razorlight, Queen, Football Songs, Movie Music/Quotes, TV Themes, Orson, Lee Evans...in fact i'd be here forever if I carried on!

Queen, Oasis and Coldplay are my main 3. I've also got the Arctic Monkeys album. After that, it's just random individual songs I like, although Robbie Williams probably has the most of those.

I listen mainly to punk, punk ska and metal. Bands include Frenzal Rhomb, Pennywise, Reel Big Fish, Anti-Flag, NOFX, Primus, Flogging Molly, Real McKenzies, Pantera, Slayer.

Plus great solo bassists and guitarists like Les Claypool, Victor Wooten, Billy Sheehan, Joe Satriani and Steve Vai. If anyone wants to know what a real talented musician is like, listen to those guys.

Outlandish - Aicha

amazing song.

[Verse1]
So sweet, so beautiful
Everyday like a queen on her throne
Don't nobody knows how she feels
Aicha, Lady one day it will be real

She moves, she moves like a breeze
I swear I can't get her out of my dreams
To have her shining here by my side
I'd sacrifice all them tears in my eyes

I'm going to buy the new Snow Patrol album, probably next week. You're all I have and Chasing Cars are both superb tracks.

usy said:
Outlandish - Aicha

amazing song.
Now you should listen to the original by Cheb Khaled. But you won't understand it if you don't know French.

Trance anyone? Infected Mushroom, Skazi, GMS? Also some metal such as System of a Down and Marilyn Manson. I can't really think of anymore. You can always check out http://last.fm/user/sohum.

lol I durro French, :p Walau is a great song too :) damn Outlandish rock.

Eminem, loose your self, thats a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread