General Music Thread

the best song on stadium arcadium is number 13 (my fav number) wet sand (my fav song) red hot chili peppers (my fav band)

Adarsh said:
A huge bump here. I've got to say that the new Arctic Monkeys album is brilliant. Simply awesome. It's got great songs like "Brianstorm", "Fluorescent Adolescent" and "505". Best album of the year again? I think so.

Again? My personal opinion is that their last album was very average, so I won't be buying their new one any time soon.

Have to say i'm not a huge fan of the Arctic Monkeys but I did like a few songs on their first album. I don't like any at all on their new one though.

NME, the Mercury awards, the Brit awards disagree with you. Don't come to conclusions, the new album is quite different but still retains the Monkeyness. Really good.

Griffo said:
the best song on stadium arcadium is number 13 (my fav number) wet sand (my fav song) red hot chili peppers (my fav band)

What about Warlocks, Storm in a Teacup? I quite like the funkier songs on the album.

i love every song on the album im saying wet sand is my favourite i love all pepper songs from buckle down to wet sand

I've been bumping 2pacs, Eminem Produced, album: Loyal to the Game.

It's pretty good, I have to admit, even though his voice sounds distorted at times.

new velvet revolver album soon WOOT! so happy

I like the new Arctic Monkeys album, the music is a bit weird with no structure but it's ok. This House is a Circus is a tune :cool:

yeh i like the new arctic monkeys album although it isnt as good as their first

I like the new Arctic Monkeys album, the music is a bit weird with no structure but it's ok. This House is a Circus is a tune :cool:

"This house is a circus berserkus ****!" :D Quality tune.

Have to say i've developed a strong liking towards the Arctic Monkeys. I have to say that along with The Cribs, Jamie T and of course The Killers, they are right up there wityh my favourite artists.

Also, anyone read the NME this month? Alex Turner said he absolutley hates all this Emo shite and hopes they get egged and bottled at Reading just like last year. :)

That's the spirit lad.

"This house is a circus berserkus ****!" :D Quality tune.

Have to say i've developed a strong liking towards the Arctic Monkeys. I have to say that along with The Cribs, Jamie T and of course The Killers, they are right up there wityh my favourite artists.

Also, anyone read the NME this month? Alex Turner said he absolutley hates all this Emo shite and hopes they get egged and bottled at Reading just like last year. :)

That's the spirit lad.

Panic! at the disco front man gave a memorable proformance with his "out-cold," scene after a bottle hit his shoulder :rolleyes: But you cant beat a bit of Emo, DIE all you who say bad words against it!!!! :p

The Cribs new album is fab.
As is LCD Soundsystems.
And The Maccabees, and some more.

I just wish Emo bands would stop acting as if they are rockstars becauise they aren't; They are all just glorified popstars.

It's funny because they come to rock festivals such as Glasto and Reading and they put on the most fake acts i've ever seen. You want good live bands? Watch Muse, Artics, The Killers, CSS, Kaisers, Kasabian and the Twang. Oh and guess what, there's not even a trace of Emo in them. :)

INDIE!!!!!!!!

The Cribs new album is fab.
As is LCD Soundsystems.
And The Maccabees, and some more.

Your musical taste is top notch. Right up my alley is that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread