General Music Thread

Indie ftw!
You see that the Guitarist out of Muse has also said that all the moe bands should be bottled again this summer.
I have a feeling that it's going to be a good summer (H)..

Alex Turner said that he'd actually join in with the bottle throwing. :laugh

Indie bands really do hate Emo artists because they are just a disgrace to R&R.

Can't wait to go to Reading this year; Should have went last year with my sister but I was ill. If it's anything like Glastonbury in 2005 which was my last festival then i'm in luck. :)

Exactly.
Reading is brilliant.
My sister lives there, because she's at Uni and so I'm trying to get tickets and staying with her.

I feckin love my sister. She gets tickets to everywhere and always gets a spare one for me.

Just take one look at the Readin & Leeds line-ups and it's enough to make any Indie fan do a sex wee. ;)

To be fair, Glasto, Leeds, Reading are over-rated festivals, ok Glasto isn't - i'm wrong there, its HUGE!

I dont really like festivals, but tours are awesome, take the current one Fall Out Boy are on, the Civic honda tour, they play a destinations a long with 8 or 9 up and coming bands including the ones who sung the lead song in Snakes on a plane, Cobra Starship. Paramore - whos lead is fine, if i say so myself :p. Cute is what we aim for who's lead looks gay :p

All are top up and coming bands...Now not to start a war, but if i ever became the ruler of the land, both Chavs and Indie lovers would be locked up in the Shetland Ilse with just a sleeping bag for company!

OH MY GOD i cant believe it chavvy Lily Allen singing rubbishy indie **** from Kaiser Chiefs :eek: The world literally stopped turning when i stumbled across it today, arrrrgghhhhh!!

I aint no Chav, Bruv, I just fink dat Lily Allen is wicked.

I like her songs and her attitude

You know what? I have just done some checking up on Lily Allen and....she is a bleeding chav! Wikipedia will tell a lot of things you didn't know. :)

We all know you love Lily Allen, Simmo. Nearly as much as you love Justin Timberlake :spy

You know what? I have just done some checking up on Lily Allen and....she is a bleeding chav! Wikipedia will tell a lot of things you didn't know. :)

We all know you love Lily Allen, Simmo. Nearly as much as you love Justin Timberlake :spy

LA and JT need to go to the little island off scotland as i said earlier in this thread :p

Listen to a bit of Panic, Fall out boy, 30 seconds to mars, Paramore etc..

Emo kinda stuff with a bit of variation

I'm not into that kind of stuff Simmo :p

I'm into Jazz, Rap, Hip-Hop, Country (sometimes), Rock (sometimes and not heavy metal), Garage, Grime (sometimes. I'm speaking a foreign language, aren't I? :p), Pop, Latin (sometimes), Reggae (sometimes). I may have missed some out :)

I'm not into that kind of stuff Simmo :p

I'm into Jazz, Rap, Hip-Hop, Country (sometimes), Rock (sometimes and not heavy metal), Garage, Grime (sometimes. I'm speaking a foreign language, aren't I? :p), Pop, Latin (sometimes), Reggae (sometimes). I may have missed some out :)

:rolleyes: Im going bed!

haha!! Should I play 'Cry Me a River' for you, Simmo?

Users who are viewing this thread