General Music Thread

The Killers are bringing another album out soon its meant to be even better than the last one cant wait and im currently listening to the artic monkeys

Eminem is immense, has anybody else heard the rumour eminem may be returning to doing he's own music as he has broke up with kim yet again. . . .

yeh too rite :D i think eminems great but unfortunatley not alot of my mates agree :( there all into panic! at the disco and the sort lol

Outcast Song

ok guys i think theres a new outcast song out but i dont really follow rap music so i wouldnt know but i really like this song and it sounds like its sang by Andre3000 but i dont kno that name of it ive heard it on server on CSS an dno one tells me there so i was wondering if theres some new Outcast song out please tell me the name of it i can make out the words Till I Die in the chorus thanks?

The album is called Idlewild. Try their homepage as they have songs streaming on there and you'll be able to identify the song you're after.

I've merged your thread into this Music Thread punk sk8r.

Oh and I dont know if they have a new song out either ;)

Justin TimberLake - Sexy Back, is a very cool song, i love it! :cool:

I'm bringing sexy back
Them other boys don't know how to act
I think you're special whats behind your back
So turn around and ill pick up the slack.
Take em' to the bridge :D

Does anyone else like the Red Hot Chili Peppers here?

Charlie and Dani California are top songs in my opninon.

Left_Hander said:
Does anyone else like the Red Hot Chili Peppers here?

Charlie and Dani California are top songs in my opninon.

If we're just talking about Stadium Arcadium then, yes, those 2 plus some others (Snow (Hey oh), Desecration Smile, 21st Century... In fact their all good! :)). It is a class album

My fave music is something you can head-bang to, and thus make your head ache for a while later. :rolleyes:

The Spin said:
If we're just talking about Stadium Arcadium then, yes, those 2 plus some others (Snow (Hey oh), Desecration Smile, 21st Century... In fact their all good! :)). It is a class album

Totally agree Spin.

Do you like Track 5 on CD 1? I think it is a great song. "Anybody seen the sky? I am wide awake now!"

Hump de bump? Yes, another very solid song. As I said, great album with some very nice songs. Personal favourite would have to be Snow (Hey oh) (Track 2 CD 1).

Anyone here got The Automatics (of "Monster" fame) album, Not Accepted Anywhere? I think its a great album.

A huge bump here. I've got to say that the new Arctic Monkeys album is brilliant. Simply awesome. It's got great songs like "Brianstorm", "Fluorescent Adolescent" and "505". Best album of the year again? I think so.

Users who are viewing this thread