General Music Thread

The lead singer's face puts me off. It looks like a foot.

And he's probably inbred anyway. Most people from Yorkshire are tbh. Awful place.

How fast did they sell out?

The Chicago show must've been within a half hour, but I read somewhere that the Vancouver show was sold out in 4 minutes. I've heard of some foul play on Ticket Master's part where the tickets would be on resale on Ticketsnow.com seconds after the show was sold out. Some floor tickets there are going for $1800!

Currently in my playlist:

FEEDER (who i am seeing live in november!),
CHICANE,
STEREOPHONICS,
MANIC STREET PREACHERS,
INXS,
DAVE BRUBECK....awesome variety!

Been looking for this for a long time, couldn't remember what song or what artist.

EDIT: Knew it wasn't this one, it was this one!

I remember the tunnel sequence but couldn't remember the song.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just downloaded some MGMT. Kids is such an immense tune. Going to be humming the tune for the rest of the day.......

DooDooDooDooDooDooDooDooDooDoo

Before anyone even mentions Iglu and Hartley here's a pre-emptive strike for you; They one of the most pathetic musical groups I have ever seen in my life.

and Soccer Am used to be famed for finding decent bands. Not only has the actual show gone down hill since Lovejoy left, but so has the music, and the guests. Iglu and Hartley are useless, as is Max Rushden. Should have stayed at Bid-UP Tv tbh.

Does anyone know what song is used in the advert for Watch, the new TV channel? I've seen adverts for it on Dave and it's bugging me.

Users who are viewing this thread