General Music Thread

Irish rock band The Answer will be opening for AC/DC through their North American tour. Anybody here heard them or seen them live?

If only David Bowie was female........I'm seriously so obsessed by the bloke, not in a gay way, but his music. 2100 plays of his music in 3 months, and i've only got 30odd songs. I've also become obsessed with watching his live performances on Youtube. The Live By Request videos and his performance of Ziggy Stardust on Jonathan Ross are favourites. He's bloody brilliant, he seems like a really down to earth cool guy as well. <3 David Bowie :D.

Just listen to the Rascals people. I first saw them last year when they were supporting the Arctics and i've loved them ever since. Miles Kane really is a fantastic lyricist.

Search Victor Wooten on youtube, hell If I play for 20 years and I'm half as good as he is I'll be very pleased.

If only David Bowie was female........I'm seriously so obsessed by the bloke, not in a gay way, but his music. 2100 plays of his music in 3 months, and i've only got 30odd songs. I've also become obsessed with watching his live performances on Youtube. The Live By Request videos and his performance of Ziggy Stardust on Jonathan Ross are favourites. He's bloody brilliant, he seems like a really down to earth cool guy as well. <3 David Bowie :D.

This is a weird double post, KP.

Search Victor Wooten on youtube, hell If I play for 20 years and I'm half as good as he is I'll be very pleased.

I've seen some of that on YouTube. It is crazy! One of the videos I saw he used a sweat band as a capo, or something like that anyway :eek:

It wasn't a double post when I first posted it. I posted once, then it didn't appear, so posted again. Why's it weird? Bowie's a ledge.

It was because the posts contained the same information, but in a different order. Had nowt to do with Mr Bowie.

Just listen to the Rascals people. I first saw them last year when they were supporting the Arctics and i've loved them ever since. Miles Kane really is a fantastic lyricist.

My two favourite bands, i now love you :)

Users who are viewing this thread