General Music Thread

Does anyone else like The Rivers? They were on Cricket 07 with Honest Man, and on Rugby 06 with an awesome track, A Little Too Short.

This is their new song, She Gives It Around:

I like it, but A Little Too Short, which is really rare (I ripped it from Rugby 06) is their best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that sounds like a match made in heaven. Kasabian and Noel live in 1 night. I want Oasis tickets. Tis lame that the nearest venue is Wembley really.

Muse are one of the most popular acts in the world and I reccomend to anyone to go and see them live. They are out of this world. Best live performers in the world bar none.

Apart from David Bowie of course ;)

I do like Muse I have to say, I wouldn't say I'm a massive fan, but i've got an album of there's, and it's got some great tunes on there. Knights of Cydonia is a fantastic song.

MUSE!!! Apocalypse Please, Butterflies and Hurricanes, Muscle Museum, Unintended are all legendary songs.

KOC is awesome on Guitar Hero too.

I'm trying to get Absoloution. It has some outstanding songs; Time is Running Out, Stockholm Syndrome, Sing for Absoloution and Hysteria.

I'm afraid Muse just absolutely blow David Bowie away Dan.

Anyway i'm off to see Oasis at Wembley in 2009 because they are supported by none other than Kasabian.

Yeah I just recently picked up Muse and Ive been listening to them in my car like...all the time. They're a British band right? So far better than any American bands :P

Am I the only one who ever liked Katy Perry's 'I kissed a Girl'? I think shes PUKKA yeh but I like the song too. All my mates think its crap. I disagree.

Users who are viewing this thread