General Music Thread

Anyone gonna get Jay Sean's new album. My own way is being rereleased under the name My Own Way: Deluxe Edition featuring 3 new songs (Tonight Ft Lil Wayne) and a bonus DVD.

I AM:happy:happy

Anyone gonna get Jay Sean's new album. My own way is being rereleased under the name My Own Way: Deluxe Edition featuring 3 new songs (Tonight Ft Lil Wayne) and a bonus DVD.

No.

Hip hop died on the 13th of September 1996.

The rest is rubbish.

Craig David - Insomnia and his other choon Where's Your Love with Tinchy Stryder. SICK BEATZ

You might wanna check out Sef's badman choon - out of the ghetto. Its quite old still but he recently released a video for it.

Last edited:

Yeah I got it.Got the hindi version of his songs too.He's a good RnB artist;)

YouMeAtSix are okay, they've been around a good year now though. Supposed to be fairly average live.

My girlfriend got us tickets to see Bloc Party in April for my birthday, going to be utterly epic.

Why do I never get birthday presents like that?

Razorlight's new album is awful btw people. Avoid.

Why do I never get birthday presents like that?
Because Culli can't afford to take you to see bloc party

Razorlight's new album is awful btw people. Avoid.
Could have guessed that. Something about Razorlight I can't quite put my finger on. I don't dislike them, I just don't think they are very good. Completely flummoxes (there's a word i don't use often) me why people rave about them.

You're right Kev, but their debut album was absolutely superb and I loved it. But then they followed it up with an absolute gashfest of a second album and Borrel really started to buy into his own hype. As for this third album, the less said the better. It's about as disapointing as Oasis' but at least the latter has a few good songs on it.

Borrell needs to climb out of his own arse and write the album that should have rightly followed the epic that Up All Night was.

I didn't even think Up all Night was that good. Bought it, played it a few times, don't even know where it is now, don't care either.

So much for all these tracks that Borrell's got hidden away like Dylan's Basement Tapes. He's the main problem with Razorlight, they won't match Up All Night, which I agree, wasn't that great. It was alright, some decent tracks, but Razorlight are nowhere near as good as Borrell claims they are. I really do hate that man. Better than Bob Dylan my arse.

anyone heard of Howling Bells...a pretty decent band with some nice singles out...go have a listen:cool:

Israel Kamakawiwo Ole's Somewhere over the Rainbow is really worth a listen.

Can't stop listening to this at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread