General Music Thread

Gangsta?You mean Wanksta:D NWA is gangsta music.Surely you listen to Nas,Royce 5'9',or maybe Big L.If you don't,you should.

50 Cent is the Wakest Rapper ever.He has absolutely no flow,and no decent ryhmes.

lol, I agree with you Sachin their, I hardly listen to 50c.

Snoop Dogg is the only rapper/hip-hop artist (aside from Mike Skinner) that I respect. You all need to read his autobiography "The Doggfather." He is much smarter than you would think.

So is Immortal Technique,thats why i suggest Usy,that you get on him.And Royce da 5'9'.And Big L as well. Snoops old stuff wes fresh,but he's new stuff us sellout.

I thought of this also i was going to put music in a thread but i thought i might get told off for copy right. With regards to favourite music: Arctic monkeys, Hard-Fi, fall out boy, panic at the disco, we are scientists.

2 favourite bands are the red hot chili peppers and anything jimi hendrix related, i like stevie ray vaughan, neil young, bob marley, cream , derek and the dominos, eric clapton more

I love Linkin Park.I can listen to them all day, every moment of life!
Although they are punk(are they? :confused: ), I consider them highly philosophical!

Last edited:
My staple bands are AC/DC, INXS, Guns N Roses, Nirvana, Bon Jovi, Green Day and other rock bands

Great to see a kindred spirit.

My favourites are Guns 'n Roses, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin and the Eagles. Red Hot Chilli Peppers are also very good!

Opeth, Ministry, Nirvana, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Mogwai, Soulfly, Black Sabbath, Smashing Pumpkins, Japanische Kampfh?rspiele, KoRn (old), Ministry (New album out tommorow i'm buying it!), Nine Inch Nails, Tool, Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, Metallica, Meshuggah, The Beatles, Alice Cooper, Dream Theater, Faith No More, Motorhead, Slayer, Static X

That's pretty much the main bands. My friends tell me I have a wide variaty of music :)

Recently I've been listening to...

The Kinks
Scorpions
Nirvana (Unplugged Album).

Usually listen to Hip Hop

Users who are viewing this thread