Requests Accepted General Requests Thread

Would it be possible to create a black bat like this one in DBC 17? Would be pretty cool to use in career mode.
5pazIxNTE6liFZdvK4AB6CsjSCQZpLhK.jpg

logo_m.png

Hi guys, could someone with the PC academy please upload my local club logo to the academy? It would be much appreciated!
I will have it up for you tomorrow if you stiil want

Are the NZ domestic kits and teams on the to-do list for anyone in the near future? Am making the stadiums now but would like to know a bit of a time frame to see if I need to solely focus on the NZ stadiums to get them done or could do other countries ones in between, thanks.
On my to do list but probably not for a week or so.

5hOqszRg.jpg

Would anyone be kind enough to create my club logo?

I've had a bash at it on my console and its impossible!!

Thanks In Advance

Michael

Attachments

• BCC Logo.jpg
    BCC Logo.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 107
IMG_2181.PNG

@BRAB when you do get down to my Home Stadium in Hong Kong, add the above logo, as it's the official logo of the club. Also, if possible, I want to use this lgo as my club logo when I do actually get the game!

Can anyone add my village club badge to the accademy please:thumbs

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1482302222728.jpg
    FB_IMG_1482302222728.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 117
View attachment 178568
@BRAB when you do get down to my Home Stadium in Hong Kong, add the above logo, as it's the official logo of the club. Also, if possible, I want to use this lgo as my club logo when I do actually get the game!

Can't make any promises in regards to the Logo but I'll see how I go.

Reactions: DAP
Hey guys am nearly ready to upload an Australian team from the early 80's but am having trouble making the world series logo for the one day kit have spent hours trying to get kit as authentic as possible but not having much luck on PS4 if anyone could put this logo into the academy it would be very much appreciated will be attempting more teams from that era thanks images.jpg

Upcoming series Sri Lanka v South Africa

We need the following Sri Lankans made

1) Vikum Sanjaya
2) Upul Tharanga
3) Dilruwan Perera

Edit: nevermind -- I think I must search the DBC14 list first :)

Last edited:
Can anyone add Indian players (current and some old bigwigs like Tendulkar, Dravid, Sehwag, etc.) ?
Don't want to sound complaining but existing Indian players don't seem as realistic as their other international counterparts.
Any specific reason for this ?

Can anyone add Indian players (current and some old bigwigs like Tendulkar, Dravid, Sehwag, etc.) ?
Don't want to sound complaining but existing Indian players don't seem as realistic as their other international counterparts.
Any specific reason for this ?

How about YOU make them instead of complaining? Ridiculous.

Any chance somebody can make a couple of additions to the Lancashire side? Or even just the faces and I will sort out the rest?
old-trafford-manchester-uk-08th-apr-2016-lancashire-county-cricket-FWX615.jpg
Danny%20Lamb_004-L.jpg
brooke-guest---sale-cc.jpg

Hey guys am nearly ready to upload an Australian team from the early 80's but am having trouble making the world series logo for the one day kit have spent hours trying to get kit as authentic as possible but not having much luck on PS4 if anyone could put this logo into the academy it would be very much appreciated will be attempting more teams from that era thanks View attachment 178582

I have done the world series logo but it could only be done over several logos. I will upload and share the base then maybe you can take it from there?

Will upload it tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread