• Dhoni

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Agent 47

Votes: 10 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't we compare Stuart Borad and Glenn McGrath? I mean its really fair to compare to player who have years in between them :rolleyes:

Then what's the point of comparing any player with that kind of justified argument? Who's better David Warner or Sir Donald Bradman? I don't think it's fair to compare Warner to Bradman at all, but then again, he has years to come.

Gathering from what we've seen and known, the player quality can be determined, and that determination is that Gilchrist will be a better player than Dhoni at the end of his career.

Until Dhoni does something of substance in the test arena, Gilchrist.

if anyone wakes me up at 3 in the night and asks me the same question i'd say Gilchrist is lot better than Dhoni

As a keeper, Gilchrist will always be ahead because his keeping was sensational whereas Dhoni's keeping is just about reliable (he is not a great keeper, but a keeper that wont let us down). As batsmen, Dhoni has transformed himself into a run accumulator and has been incredibly successful at it in ODI's in the past few years. Maybe he might end up with a higher average and higher number of runs than Gilchrist. But still Gilchrist can provide those sparkling innings that can take your breath away and thats what people come mostly for.

So Gilchrist will always win!

Your assumptions are all based of rumors. I believe all is well between Dhoni and Veeru.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread