Good News I Have Found The Stroke Files!

Outfield Speed

Good Work Eddie, All Worked for Me.
Just need to know if theres a way of slowing down the outfields to reduce the number of boundries. Is there a file that can be edited.

Okay, still can't get it to work.

Below is a screen shot of the BIG GUI editor when I import the file from desktop which is also circled.

What have I done wrong?

Attachments

• shot.JPG
    shot.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 308
Good work eddie all worked fine for me too , i noticed the difference in the first 10 overs, i agree about the out fields there very quick! ,
once again thanks eddie

i think the ppl who are having trouble renaming need to look at what pat wrote as that worked for me

Do this ::
Goto
Tools-> Folder options->View and disable 'Hide extensions for known File types"

Eddie said:
Yeap, i thought it unrealistiv how leg glances always went to deep square leg.

Have u seen the ones thru mid wicket? mostly noticed in Tests but makes scoring one the legside possible (even for the CPU!)
Yeah, I played a lovely leg glance through midwicket off a yorker length Murali ball which pierced the fielders and went for 4. Timing has to be spot on though!

Outfield Speed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Work Eddie, All Worked for Me.
Just need to know if theres a way of slowing down the outfields to reduce the number of boundries. Is there a file that can be edited.

yes, unfortunately my Broadband is down(hopefully back in 48hrs) so i am typing from an internet cafe.

I have found the out fields and editred them, can't upload it until my internet at home is working.

good news is, by the time my Internet is back i will have LOTS of goodies to upload

**TFM**

delete that file..and re-download the shot 12 i edited..

balls values

doing some nice work there eddie, just wanted to ask about the physics of the ball in tests and one-days,
Is it listed in the big file?
I am pretty sure, that the values are different from the white ball (used in one-days) to red balls used in tests? Could you please post it, i am on to something regarding them? ;)

Eddie said:
yes, unfortunately my Broadband is down(hopefully back in 48hrs) so i am typing from an internet cafe.

I have found the out fields and editred them, can't upload it until my internet at home is working.

good news is, by the time my Internet is back i will have LOTS of goodies to upload

**TFM**

delete that file..and re-download the shot 12 i edited..

Don't worry mate, I got it working, it was what Pat told me to do that worked.

Great update, especially the back foot cover drive.

eddie the leg glance that has been edited, what changes have you made to the shot ?

Eddie said:
Next sixshots:

Shot14a.saf :--> backfoot cover drive
Shot19.saf :--> leg glance 1
Shot19c.saf :--> leg glance 2
Shot19d.saf :--> leg glance 3
Shot20.saf :--> leg glance 4
Shot20a.saf :--> leg glance 5

you will have to convert the files to .saf once u have downloaded them.

The BIG file you will need to import them into is:

430834dfd47be8b1eaa97fa22706133a

Hi there Eddie, I still dont understand how to import the shots into a BIG file using the program, can you please post a guide for dummies for those of us who cant get our head around this??
Thanks much appreciated.

Internet is working again.

here's a few goddies i have been working on:

1. Edited pitch conditions (slightly)
2. 50 overs match pacing
you will have to convert the files to .cfg once u have downloaded them.

The BIG file you will need to import them into is:

2bb7ad25c9aa96dc7b6f670d84a4df83.big

Attachments

• field_physics.txt
    838 bytes · Views: 79
  • oneday50.txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
and i assume we'll have to compress 2bb7ad....big

I'm about to have a go with your new settings, I hope you crack the fields soon. And of course, excellent work yaar.

Last edited:
Eddie is it possible to upload your new files as a big file again. That made it a lot easier. Also is it possible to edit the default fields so they include a mid on? Otherwise its to easy to just on drive for four every ball

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread