Grand Prix-F1

No refuelling. Good or bad?

• Total voters
What did they do against Hamilton in Malaysia?

Because it's stated in the rules that 75% of the race has to be completed for full points to be awarded.

Another brilliant race despite it being cut short. Great racing from the top 3, Button, Heidfeld and Glock. Glock was phenominal on the intermediates, and I think Toyota have really got it nailed on this year.

On a different note, anybody up for another PC BATracer? Has been good fun when we've done it before.

I've set one up: BATracer - Login

The passwords is: planetcricket

I've taken over as lead of Brawn GP.

Here's the invite text it produces after I made the game:
Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&38955

Alternatively, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "38955" into the box. The game password is "planetcricket". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake

Last edited:
Might have another go at it. It was pretty enjoyable. The races are daily aren't they? Or every couple of days.

Every 2 days. Qualifying is done as soon as I start the game, then 24hours after qualifying the race begins. Then ever 24hours it alternates between qualifying and race. So every track is completed in 2 days.

depends how long it will last? I'm back at school next tuesday?

Well I'm in, went for Mclaren. Wanted to go with Jack but went against it:p

Got 3 spot ons. 1 I had a range of 4 and another I had a range of 7.

Pretty poor times. Hopefully this gets popular again like last time. I remember we had like 15 people in it.

It says we can't do qualifying at the moment.

People sign up, we need as many as we can get

yes of couse a brawn driver can win just will have to have a very good season

Thankfully Brawn, Toyota and Williams have all been classed as 'legal' by the FIA. I think they made the right decision. There was no need to create any more controversy by stripping their points. Lets get back to the racing!

Users who are viewing this thread