Grand Prix-F1

No refuelling. Good or bad?

• Total voters
McLaren's Ron Dennis has left the F1 side of the company.

McLaren and Renault will run new diffusers at China.

Ferrari have dropped KERS for China, whereas, Kubica is going on to KERS.

Brilliant stuff from Alonso, Vettel and Webber. Might be carrying a lighter fuel load but still it was brilliant.

Cant wait for the race!

Looking forward to this race some great qualifying performances so far from Alonso, Webber and Vettel.

Hamilton's car seems to have improved with the recent adjustments, could gate crash the podium I thinks.

Vettel will win if he keeps it on the track. The car is fast and he is good enough to stay in front for the whole race. Would be nice to see a Red Bull 1-2, but I think Alonso or Button will spoil Webber's party.

Set up for another exciting race.

WOOOO! Vettel you beauty! I did say if he just kept it on the track he'd win, and he did just that. SUperb drive in another good race. Webber was excellent also. I seriously think Vettel can win the title this year, especially seeing as they will have a new diffuser either next race or the race after.

What has happened to Ferrari and McLaren? :mad They are having a terrible dream run I believe.. No Massa, No Kimi, No Lewis in the headlines. I can't believe that F1 has started with plenty of surprises ( atleast to me ) :eek:

Ferrari have a slow car in comparison to everyone else same with McClaren aswell both don't have the quickest type of rear diffuser although Ferrari would still be struggling with one in my opinion.

especially seeing as they will have a new diffuser either next race or the race after.
Really? I thought Red Bull would struggle to fit one as their car has innovative pull-rod suspension and it would require a complete re-design. Hope they don't get too focused on the diffuser issue and change their suspension, because they clearly have a very good car without the split diffuser.

Looks like KERS is dying on its ass.... shame!!

Last edited:
I think the Kers thing might be related to wet conditions.
Just me or did the TV coverage not manage to catch a single racing incident live. Everytime something happened we were always watching the wrong part of the track, finding out about it through the positions coming in and waiting for a replay. I can understand sometimes but everytime - that's just unlucky!

I think the Kers thing might be related to wet conditions.
Don't think so, it was dumped before quali, when it was dry. If drivers don't want it on a track with the longest straight in F1, then when will they want it? Mind you it seems only McLaren have produced a KERS system that is any good and it isn't really helping them out much is it?

I seriously think Vettel can win the title this year, especially seeing as they will have a new diffuser either next race or the race after.

If it rains all the time he will. Red Bull look a world apart in wet conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread