Group A (Australia, India, Pakistan, WI)

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Here is a deal. I will put up a Pakistan>> India and Afridi >> Yuvraj signature and an Afridi avatar for the next year if Pakistan beat the Aussies tomorrow.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
"Knock the Aussies out of tournament if you have a chance" Naseer Hussain.

Please Pakistan team read this statement. :p

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
It's funny to see Pakistan defeating Aussie by 105 runs and Windies defeat India by 3 wickets in the last over when 14 runs were needed from 6 balls.

puneet28

Club Captain
We should hope First that Pak Beat Aussies, by any margin (runs preferably) at least by 1 run, and we should bat first then everything will be in our hand.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Here is a deal. I will put up a Pakistan>> India and Afridi >> Yuvraj signature and an Afridi avatar for the next year if Pakistan beat the Aussies tomorrow.

I ll do the same till time Adityacricketer post something more valuable and interesting than the current one ;)

King Cricket

International Coach
Even the Poms would be cheering for the two sub-continental teams tomorrow, methinks. Surely they wouldn't want to face an Australian side, which defeated them 6-1 some days back, in the semi-finals. Wow! Tomorrow will be some mega day. I will remain glued in front of my TV the whole day no matter what. Who says ODI cricket has lost it's former flavour?

five

Club Cricketer
Now pakistan has played at had not won so india are out now the favourites were australia and india people always under estimate pakistan but pakistan always shows the people that they are the greatest

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Now pakistan has played at had not won so india are out now the favourites were australia and india people always under estimate pakistan but pakistan always shows the people that they are the greatest

Here's Aditya part 2 :facepalm

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sucked in India :banana2

Users who are viewing this thread