Group A - Bangladesh, South Africa, West Indies

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nazimuddin really starred in the previous tournament in Kenya and he is a player to look for. Also Ashraful is coming back into form. If he doesn't get runs with the bat, he gets wickets with the ball.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
An interesting group. Possibly the most competitve one. Though here is my prediction for this league:

West Indies
South Africa
Bangladesh

I just have a gut feeling that the West Indies could pull it off here. I don't know why though.

Here is my alternate group finishings:

South Africa
Bangladesh
West Indies

I think Bangladesh could be a bit of a hit and miss. Same as the West Indies. This group would have to be the hardest to pick in my opinion.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Nazimuddin really starred in the previous tournament in Kenya and he is a player to look for. Also Ashraful is coming back into form. If he doesn't get runs with the bat, he gets wickets with the ball.

i never knew ashraful actually took wicket, i knew he bowled though (legpsin) , well thats a bonus for bangladesh...

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
With getting wickets with the ball I meant bowling. Not keeping wicket. And Nazimuddin is really a great find.

Arunava

Club Captain
I am RSA fan since childhood (since i started following this game), and I watched that match between the two. It was very disappointing. And WI have done this many times to South Africa. But this time everything will change for sure . .

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Last edited:

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
ooh i'm quite excited for it to start now! No more moaning Aussies calling it crap, no more Indians and Pakistanois arguing about which of them will finish 2nd to Scotland,just quality exciting cricket for 2 weeks! Plus this is the first international tournament that I've ever believed England hvae had a chance in. I'm supporting the West Indies for today and they've got the big hitters to win this but I expect the Saffas to win

WORLD CHAMPIONS

South Africa has won the toss and decided to bowl first :) from the begining, luck has started to favour the Proteas ;) Cmon Windies :happy

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Red is the new black! The umpires are looking surprisingly stylish in their new clobber.

Time for all those people who pretend to not like T20 to just give up the charade and admit that they love it like everyone else does.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Red is the new black! The umpires are looking surprisingly stylish in their new clobber.

Time for all those people who pretend to not like T20 to just give up the charade and admit that they love it like everyone else does.

Lol, not everyone predends they don't like twenty20.

The atmosphere at the game is spectacular, everyone smiling, loud atmosphere, music, the whole shabang.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
West Indies are well in control here, Gayles batting really well and so far (it is a long way off) they are on course for 200. I reckon if they get to that they will win because I can't see even the Saffas chasing that under the lights but it's a long way off yet!

WORLD CHAMPIONS

Great start for WIndies :) 2nd 20/20 fifty for Chris Gayle :D

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Spinners, the key players in twenty20. South Africa have Graeme Smith :p Definately expect Wubdues to get 200 here, Gayles batting too well.

Users who are viewing this thread