Group D - Ireland, Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe

I cannot believe how we let them score that many runs after they were about 163-3 or something in 35 overs... thats the bit about the Pakistani bowlers no consistency ... we lose our domination and give away runs cheaply.... jus like v SA in champs trophy

yea but they have Sami who is more usefull than Rana, they gave Rana a chance to find his form and he couldnt do it, while Sami has atleast kept his ODI numbers in check. but with Younis in form and Malik there to prevent a colapse i think Pakistan have a good chance.

lol so does just about everyone else, this might be another case of a Mohammad Sami. but Anjum really impresed me with his performance, he definately wasnt the guy i would have picked to be the best bowler on pakistans side.

I still think Pakistan can win it. Its good for batting and the ground is like half of the gaddafi stadium in lahore.

Brilliant start for the Windies, Powell gets them flying, not the best batting by Nazir but it's the middle order that have to win i for Pakistan

wow what else is new Pakistan opener falls in the 1st over, this might get interesting.

Action packed start to the innings or what, in 5 balls, we've had a six, a four, a wicket and a play and miss! Crazy!

I think the Windies will do this despite Pakistan's strong middle order.

Windies with 2 quick wickets. Game on here! Yousef a key wicket and Inzamam too.

Go the Windies!

Another wicket makes it look an incredibly difficult task for Pakistan,the 2 batsmen at the crease will be the key

Based on my fantasy cricket team, the ideal situation would be for Yousuf to score a fifty and Powell to take a couple more wickets with Lara taking a few catches too.:)

Seriously though, if there is any two to get Pakistan out of trouble it is Yousuf and Inzi.

What are the odds of this partnership ending with a run out? ;)

Man yosuf and inzi both need to build a huge parntership if we are to walk away with a win here... we jus put ourself in difficults situation all the time and will someone jus go and slap younis for playing that shot plzzz you dont do that to a ball a mile outside off-stump and with the guy as much experience as him and also the v.captain thats jus lettin the team down

The breakthrough came for the windies just when they needed it,they should win from here

Users who are viewing this thread