Group D - Ireland, Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe

i think ireland have a very good chance in knocking over zimbabwe they will be full off confidence due to the south africa match and generally their batsmen were stronger than their bowlers

Wel the first match itself shows you the pitch quality.
Too slow in my opinion.
This World Cup might get too boring for a few people.

i wouldnt judge the whole world cup based on just one match, i think that it was a slow match just because it was the opener and the teams might have been nervous.

As if the warm-ups were'nt enoough ?
We saw the same thing in India last year.
One low-scoring and the rest followed suit.

Pakistan was crap in that match I can't belive they lost and it becuase some of our best players are missing

Pakistan Can't win world cup this year.

We all knew that before going to it... even with Asif, Akhtar and Razzaq it was a big ask but finals or semis wz more of a target and now it just looks like our hopes are fading

If pakistan make it to semi finals Then I will be happy

I bet my friend that if west indies beat us you will punch me hard 5 times and if my team win I will punch him 5 times
And we lost and I got my beats.

Why are we so down? In 1992, Pakistan didn't have the strongest team, and we were having many injuries. In 1996, Who thought that Sri Lanka would've won? Anything can happen, you just have to keep faith in the team.

I just want afridi back then we might a chance of winning and make it throgh to the super 8 thats what I want

masterkhan06 said:
I just want afridi back then we might a chance of winning and make it throgh to the super 8 thats what I want
It seems as if you fear Pakistan losing to Ireland.Come on the Pakistanis are not that bad a side.They'll definately make the Super Eights.

Users who are viewing this thread