Group D - Ireland, Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe

If they do lose to Ireland then ..Dame!!! but that will never happen and we will make it to super 8 easliy

Rao,Hafeez & Gul bowled well but Rana was very disappointing. For the Windies, Marlon,Sarwan & Dwayne S. powered them to 241 & Powell & Taylor proved to be a fiery opening bowling combo.

Especially Powell who never gave up & dismissed batsmen like Nazir & Hafeez right after they smacked him for 4 or 6. And, both Dwaynes - Smith & Bravo were simply immaculate with the ball, giving no room for the batsmen to free their hands & hit & maintained good inswing. Even Collymore bowled well & their fielding was sensational !

Karachi Xpress said:
Neved should be dropped and Sami should be brought back as he is alot better bowler than rana!

You need to find the better of two evils. I'd personally stick with Rana because he can bowl well at the death.

Sureshot said:
You need to find the better of two evils. I'd personally stick with Rana because he can bowl well at the death.

Agreed Sami has just got Pace and no variation at all.... He is as expensive as Rana but Rana is having his off days but as soon as he finds his rythm or bowling attack will be back to the best and i hope that is soon...

Would love to see Zimbabwe beat Ireland but the current state of cricket in Zimbabwe I cant see it happening, Ireland seem like a fresh young team with a good bowling attack and Zimbabwe just seem to be going backwards,

I hope im wrong.

andrew_nixon said:
Excuse the plug, but I'm doing live text commentary on CricketEurope on today's match for those who can't watch the game on TV.

Very Good mate - CricketEurope is an excellent website with great cricket coverage especially if , like me, you follow an associate country.

So are you out in Jamaica??

Users who are viewing this thread