Group D - Ireland, Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe

Have the stump mics been turned up or is that keeper from Ireland just loud? He's certainly using some interesting language ;)

A wicket for Ireland gives them some late hope! what a game! btw they're fans are brilliant and i reckon if they do well it could really boost the game there. I hope Pontings watching, this is why the weaker teams should be playing

Come on Ireland! Another wicket would make it interesting. Perhaps a run out involving Matsikenyeri. :D

Yeah! Another one down!

And they get a wicket! 8 down! This is the game of the tournament so far

and another 1!!! what a game! what a performance by the Irish!

Sureshot said:
The Irish fans are utterly fantastic, aren't they?
not quite at Barmy Army level but they're great :p if people in Ireland think crickets boring i hope they are watching

this game proves Ricky Ponting is a pratt. This has to boost the games profile in Ireland,the sad part is theres a better chance neither of them will go through now

Leicester Fox said:
this game proves Ricky Ponting is a pratt. This has to boost the games profile in Ireland,the sad part is theres a better chance neither of them will go through now
Yes, this has been a crushing upset tie.

angryangy said:
Yes, this has been a crushing upset tie.
what are you trying to say? because this doesn't involve any of the top nations we shouldn't be seeing cricket like this in the world cup,ok well if thats what you want to watch,i'd much rather watch this.

Leicester Fox said:
Actually, that's not the case. The tie is the best possible result for the hope of Pakistan missing out on the Super 8s. If Pakistan lose either game now, they'll miss out regardless. If Zimbabwe had won this game and Ireland had beaten Pakistan, for example, Pakistan would probably still go through on a likely higher NRR - but now Pakistan actually have to win both games or they'll definitely miss out.

Leicester Fox said:

:D

Was that spelling of prat a genuine error or a purposeful pun? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread