Group D - Ireland, Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe

WTF! Nazir gone too:(

If Pakistan lose this one they are out and I can imagine whts going to happen to them when they return to Pakistan after being kicked out of the first round!

gaurav_indian said:
What are Pakistan doing?:mad: 68/5

they are being stupid, they have a captain that has lost the ability to lead a team from the front, a middle order that has no match winners other than Malik and their form is horrible. i think Afridi would be a welcome sight for this team maybe he can bring some life into them.

Karachi Xpress said:
Lol Gaurav...Will u be updating the scores on ur post:p
I am very disappointed by the performance of both India and Pakistan today. :mad:

Haha typical Pakistan not suprised at all, not on bit, although I am suprised with India they usually take out the small teams and usually produce well against the big teams

All in all I think India are the most consistent out of the two Pakistan and India, but today is shocking!

One other thing the ICC have set big gun friendly groups two good teams and two minows and what do Pakistan do lol mess it up when getting into the next stage is set up for them in a plate even if they did lose to Windies!

Yep Pakistan are useless tbh maybe we will have to wait 10 years or so until we get a decent side, a bit like the Windies except with less sucess...

Users who are viewing this thread