Group D - Ireland, Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe

i pray that he never does. Can you imagine all the boom boom afridi crap we'd here?

if we had him available in all matches and also if we had holland in our group then he could

that holland guy didnt know what to do
kept giving gibbs same flighted length balls which were all the same speed

masterkhan06 said:
If He Does it then it will be cool
it would certainly be an impressive thing to see but tbh i don't think that he'll do it, he'd probably play a silly shot which would go straight to a fielder

Leicester Fox said:
it would certainly be an impressive thing to see but tbh i don't think that he'll do it, he'd probably play a silly shot which would go straight to a fielder
Afridi will almost do it--if only he had some luck on that first ball.

Try understand his frustration man,,, because England dont have any decent hitters like AFridid... Flintoff is just pure rubbish these days

Afridi should try it only if he is settled in the crease in the time on about 30 because if not he could throw his wicket away first ball.

I don't think he would be able to do it in a group like this...Ireland have bowlers who can bowl mid-80's and Zimbabwe have some wily bowlers. Gibbs managed because he was batting against a floating 60mph medium pacer.

As for today's game I hope Ireland can spring a surprise (it would probably take them through aswell) it would turn the cricketing world upside down in someways.

cric_craze said:
who said u have to listen to it
well it would be posted on here,you don't see any South African fans coming on and going mad over Gibbs for doing it

hassan said:
Try understand his frustration man,,, because England dont have any decent hitters like AFridid... Flintoff is just pure rubbish these days

I doubt that's the reason for his jibes. Myself, and a lot of others, find Shahid Afridi to be a mindless idiot that cheats in cricket matches and has no consideration for his team's situation.

hassan said:
Pietersen is a better hitter than anything Pakistan have got, Flintoff is batting worse than my gran atm though.

skateboarder said:
I doubt that's the reason for his jibes. Myself, and a lot of others, find Shahid Afridi to be a mindless idiot that cheats in cricket matches and has no consideration for his team's situation.

Yeah. He seriously doesn't give a crap about the score, whats going on, or the situation and what he is required to do. He just hits the ball a mile.

Users who are viewing this thread