Group D - Ireland, Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe

Drewska said:
Inzi really turning it on in his last performance, I hope he makes it a good 'un. 3 sixes already.

I hope he get a ton on his last one day appearance :crying it will be a splendid end for his outstanding carrer :hpraise

Inzi really seems in touch but Nazir is getting lucky. If Pakistan are victorious, Ireland are through to the Super 8's!

Inzi is out :crying and with it end of a magnificent carrer :clap

:hpraise :hpraise :hpraise and a great ODI career ends, 11 739 runs. been grat watching him batt over the years, a reall rock in Pakistans middle order. best of luck in the future.

Ireland_Rule said:
Inzi really seems in touch but Nazir is getting lucky. If Pakistan are victorious, Ireland are through to the Super 8's!

Seems Pakistan are gifting something to Ireland.
Hope they make the optimum use of it.
Though,i wouldnt rule out Ireland beating India :p

masterkhan06 said:
imran nazir is playing good but its too late he could have played like that agianst ireland

yea but you can say that for just about everyone on the team, from A to Z. they all performed a game to late.

That was a real emotional moment when Inzamam left the ground. He had tears in his eyes and I was doing my best holding back mine. Thanks for the memories big guy. Real classy of Zimbabweans to shake his hand as he left.

Afridi in here comes a big score or a quick out, he needs 15 runs for 5000.

with 7 overs left Nazir is at 150, if he sticks around he might get to close to the 190s

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread