Group D - Ireland, Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe

Zim need a couple of wickets to make a miracle happen. Somewhat similar to what the Irish pulled off against them.

Think you mean 21 off 26 balls if my live score is correct. Still no wickets and less than a run a ball needed.

Windies will not be a threat in Super eight , they r not in good form :noway

Zimbabwe's only chance into the next round now is to beat Pakistan convincingly and hope that Windies do the same against Ireland.

WORLD CHAMPIONS said:
Windies will not be a threat in Super eight , they r not in good form :noway
I think the Windies will peak at the right stage. May just lose out semifinals though, is my thought. I don't think they have enough juice to make it all the way to the finals, though.

i hope Pakistan win their final match to at least gain some points and some pride...and also dedicate it to Bob and shows how much he meant to the team...

Westindies are lookin very good for me...i can see no reason why they can't go past the super 8 or even the semis...but maybe they might just lose out in the semis...

Just depends which Windies side shows up. They have the players if Gayle fires and Taylor backs that up they could well make the semis.

I think WI will make the semi's and perhaps go on to the final. However I don't think they will win the World Cup but you never know what's going to happen :)

Cowburn199 said:
I think WI will make the semi's and perhaps go on to the final. However I don't think they will win the World Cup but you never know what's going to happen :)

Windies in final ?? still many hurdles to cross ;) , right now they r not even in a postion to cross the Super eight Stage :(

Pakistan should Play againts Minows team like who are out of the worldcup like Bermuda, Holland, Canada and invite them in Pakistan and have a traingular series which will boost Pakistan confidence for 20/20 Worldcup in SA.

Justcrazy said:
Pakistan should Play againts Minows team like who are out of the worldcup like Bermuda, Holland, Canada and invite them in Pakistan and have a traingular series which will boost Pakistan confidence for 20/20 Worldcup in SA.

lol ICC should call it Loser 8 super series :laugh
hope India doesnt qualify for that :noway

Good news that WIndies won, if Pakistan defeat Zimbabwe, Ireland are through to the Super 8's!

Users who are viewing this thread