Group D - Ireland, Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe

IloveGilly said:
Disappointing to hear that he's retiring but at the same time it was about time. Was most likely going to lose the captaincy anyway. Very sad end to go out on but hopefully they notch up one last win.
On that note, I wonder who will captain Pakistan. I think it's time for Younis Khan to step up. He's young(ish) and aggressive and could bleed some life into Pakistan's lineup.

sohummisra said:
On that note, I wonder who will captain Pakistan. I think it's time for Younis Khan to step up. He's young(ish) and aggressive and could bleed some life into Pakistan's lineup.

its obviously gona be Younis, alot of time and effort has been put into preparing him to take over after Inzi leaves and now is the time to do so.

and Zimbabwe are down to 2/2, great bowling from windies. this windies team sort of reminds me of the old windies teams with so many quicks on the team.

Pakistan might want to crush the Zimbabwianz..... not taht it matters much... i am already dead even if they beat them

evertonfan said:
Why don't you want Ireland to qualify?

Maybe because he still can't believe a non-professional side beat such a big cricketing nation such as Pakistan.

:p

I am saying that irealnd have to beat west indies to go through but can they relly beat them(not)

Zimbabwe 124/4 (36.3 ov)

COME ON ZIMBABWE!!

Taylor has been run out for 50, Zimbabwe 143/5. Come on WIndies!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread