Group D - Ireland, Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe played well. the way Taylor n Powell moved the ball in the begining, i thought that they wud get all out for 150-175! Very good work in the end.

If Windies play with patience, they wud reach it easily.

That was an awesome start by Taylor but Williams played a very good knock along with Chigumbura and Taylor to get to them a semi competitive total of 202. Windies should be able to chase it with ease since they know exactly what they have to do.

Three monster sixes consecutively from Gayle.. i thought he wud equal Gibbs ;) Windies are right on victory path.

Windies are 106/2, Sarwan and Samuels at the crease. Windies look like they will cruise home.

Just as i say that Sarwan goes for 12. Lara in now.

Woah, destructive batting from Gayle, cracking shots that almost cleared the main stand. Entertaining stuff :cool:

I was thinking that that one over was going to be another Gibbs type result! Good comeback by the bowler, even though i'm quite late to comment on it :p

masterkhan06 said:
come on Zimbabwe 200 will be a good score
i want west indies and zimbabwe in the super 8
Ireland are already in, right?

Zimbabwe's fielding is top class especially Gayle's dismissal. Well, Lara & Samuels might take the side to victory now..but still, Zim is fighting hard!

Lara is still they should get a easy win if he stays

Well the Windies closing in on victory Bravo and Lara looking very comfortable. Good to see Zimbabwe putting in a good performance, in a few years this young team should be able to challenge in test cricket like the Zimbabwe of old.

Users who are viewing this thread