Group E - England, India, New Zealand, South Africa

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
finally india's opening bowler's fire...

come on India!!!

prarara

International Cricketer
What's up with Sreesanth? one good ball but he really can't control that swing:

2.5 Sreesanth to Boucher, wide, and again, yet another wide, the away swing taking it away from Boucher's reach
2.5 Sreesanth to Boucher, wide, and again, yet another wide, the away swing taking it away from Boucher
2.5 Sreesanth to Boucher, wide, huge wide outside off, Sreesanth finds it hard to control the swing of the white ball

http://www.cricbuzz.com/live-cricket-scores-and-commentary-4.html

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sree continuing his wayward ways. Dhoni got to remove him and bring in Pathan (inspite of the wicket!).

Try not to commentate please.

"Great one" were my own words.

Last edited:

Eddie

International Cricketer
if india win do SAF go out ?

if it depends on Net run rate, does anyone know how many SAF or India would need to "lose by" and still go thru ??

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
if india win do SAF go out ?

if it depends on Net run rate, does anyone know how many SAF or India would need to "lose by" and still go thru ??

South Africa need to score 126 runs to make sure of a semifinal spot. They need to score 142 runs to top the group (which means they will face Australia).

I think their only target will be 126. They wont mind the 142 because facing Pakistan is easier than facing Australia.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
South Africa need to score 126 runs to make sure of a semifinal spot. They need to score 142 runs to top the group (which means they will face Australia).

I think their only target will be 126. They wont mind the 142 because facing Pakistan is easier than facing Australia.

If SA reach 126 , they are going to semis for sure ? If India wins that means Kiwis are out ?

prarara

International Cricketer
So far extras have top scored for South Africa. Can you believe only 7 runs have come from the bat?

manee

Chairman of Selectors
So far extras have top scored for South Africa. Can you believe only 7 runs have come from the bat?

With Sreesanth in his third over, the trend won't continue throughout the innings.

Magnificent shot there off Sreesanth. Sreesanth is not slow but Kept just rolled his wrists.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
If SA reach 126 , they are going to semis for sure ? If India wins that means Kiwis are out ?

If South Africa score over 126 runs and lose the match, New Zealand are out of the tournament.

With Sreesanth in his third over, the trend won't continue throughout the innings.

Magnificent shot there off Sreesanth. Sreesanth is not slow but Kept just rolled his wrists.

May be there are looking to finish Sree on the trot so that he does not come for the final overs.

Last edited:

Eddie

International Cricketer
well there is no way SAF will get less than 126..

if i was SAF i'd get 126 then block.. cos i wouldn't wanna play AUS in the semi's..

and AUS V SAF would probly give the best final..

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Right move IMO. On the other hand, RP Singh should bowl at the death.

Inspite of that boundary, Sree has given only 4 runs in that over. Good stuff. But we need wickets here. No use bowling economically and trying to stiffle the South africans. if they get settled, they will go for broke.

Edit: Kemp RUN OUT! Yay! YAY! YAY! India doing really well here. Indian fielding on top!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread