Haircare

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Alright it was bound to happen; The resident spice boy opening up a thread on hair styling.

But I would genuinly like to know how our users style their hair.

I am ashamed to say that i'm a bit of a trend follower rather than a trend setter. My hairstyle history reads like a who's who of dodgy celebs and sportsmen. However, I do genuinly believe that when I had my Jimmy Anderson/Freddie Ljunberg red stripe I was a sexy-haired beast. Bad thing is though, being an Everton fan I got ripped to shreds by my fellow toffemen for it and rightly so.

The barnet I regret most is when I had my long hair similar to what Fernando Torres has now. Accompanied by an alice band. What can I say? I just fancied going a bit european that's all.

And no matter how hard I try, I just can't get the Serge Pizzorno look right on my hair. :(

Good thread,

I so much look after my hair style. I use to change it everyday before, :p.. Always late becuase of this. Anyways, don't care much as I use to. But still do.

Briggs is a Legend .

Precisely my thinking behind my latest hair cut. I couldn't be arsed fiddling around hairsprays to get my Tom Meighan look going day after and night after night anymore. I'm reverting back to the tried and tested short and spikery look with the chin strap. Seeing as I can actually grow one now. ;)

Shampoo, conditioner. Thats it.

I find it hard to believe some dudes spend so much time over their hair.

It's my feminine side overtaking me. I just can't leave the house without my hair in some form of style.

I envy men with silky hair. It's just not fair!

Using hair gel ftfw. My hair looks stupid when it's not spiked up at the back with abit of fringe, although i did used to have a quiff until 6th form when i fancied a change :P. I do sometimes go for abit of a mohican look (like the top of Jimmy Anderson's style) when it's short, but normally it's the whole back spiked look. I like it, makes me look older than i did with the quiff lol. One thing that is annoying though, i just cannot get my hair to go exactly like Jimmy Anderson's, i just cannot get the front looking right, is really annoying, i'd love to go for that style.

Last edited:
My hairstyle well I've had a few best one I'd say I had was the short cut one you know the boot camp style man best thing ever no need to worry about greasy hair or anything but my current hairstyle is based on the Avenged Sevenfold lead guitarist Synyster Gates ... I think it's getting too long lol

It's my feminine side overtaking me. I just can't leave the house without my hair in some form of style.

Ah dammit I can't hide it no longer, I'm like that too lol.

Except my hair is a bloody irritation, it's thick as hell and styles differently everyday, never had a day where I have had the same hairstyle. And although I think it's short it's not when it gets to what would be medium lenght it just isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread