Haircare

Afro comb does the trick.

Bit of a wash first to soften it up.

That leaves me with a retro-funky,70's style, heterosexual do.

Afro comb does the trick.

Bit of a wash first to soften it up.

That leaves me with a retro-funky,70's style, heterosexual do.

Thats what I used to have. But it was so damn annoying having a hundred white kids asking to feel your hair every day....So I just didnt comb it (due to the previous reason...and laziness;)) and I eventually got dreads.
l_4d3230f6caa77b4b81e9a7d1ea287344.jpg

l_b25e90f464bac3a69e50889c140b0322.jpg

..And no, I didnt pay to get them done. I would never pay for a haircut lol

Thats what I used to have. But it was so damn annoying having a hundred white kids asking to feel your hair every day....So I just didnt comb it (due to the previous reason...and laziness;)) and I eventually got dreads.
l_4d3230f6caa77b4b81e9a7d1ea287344.jpg

l_b25e90f464bac3a69e50889c140b0322.jpg

..And no, I didnt pay to get them done. I would never pay for a haircut lol

Is that guy in the Adidas top drinking carona?

I have a mohawk (sp?) sort of style with short sides but similar length on top and down the back blended in nicely. Then I just whack a bit of wax in it and its spiked all the way along the top and down the back.

Hooper, can I feel your hair?

;)

The exact reason why it just had to go - now people only want to look at my dreads and cut them off at inappropriate times - very comical when I am drunk. Not so comical when I wake up in the morning and Im missing 5 lumps of hair:)

when you had them did you tie them together like symonds does when he bowls?

;)

The exact reason why it just had to go - now people only want to look at my dreads and cut them off at inappropriate times - very comical when I am drunk. Not so comical when I wake up in the morning and Im missing 5 lumps of hair:)

Some people will do anything to get a piece of you Hooper, even if its just a bit of hair.

"Uhh, no" ;)

They aren't long enough to do that yet. And I wouldnt anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread