India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Cry and you shall receive.

Ponting cried a lot but didn't receive, unfortunately... :D

We are better and more effective criers than you... so learn something from this. :crying

It shows how weak the ICC really is... even one threat from the BCCI can send them into panic...

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...Are you being serious. You were saying you guys werent crying before. Now your saying crying and complaining will get you things?

Ponting didnt cry, he stood up for Symonds case because a clown was being racist.

bowser

School Cricketer
Read the story, the request to appeal has been accepted and depending on the timing of the appeal, he may be able to play in Perth. If the appeal occurs before the match and the original decision is upheld he will not be allowed to play. However the bully boy tactics of India will see that the appeal is not heard before then. Great show of guts by the ICC.

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
...Are you being serious. You were saying you guys werent crying before. Now your saying crying and complaining will get you things?

Ponting didnt cry, he stood up for Symonds case because a clown was being racist.

No, it was a joke.

Let me get this straight:

If you say Ponting didn't cry and just stood up for Symonds, then I say Indians also didn't cry and stood up for Harbhajan.

If you agree that Ponting went off crying to the match referee, then I will agree that the Indians also went crying to the BCCI.

Read the story, the request to appeal has been accepted and depending on the timing of the appeal, he may be able to play in Perth. If the appeal occurs before the match and the original decision is upheld he will not be allowed to play. However the bully boy tactics of India will see that the appeal is not heard before then. Great show of guts by the ICC.

Apparently, only bullying tactics seem to work with the ICC.

Yes, the ICC (headed by an Australian btw) is a bunch of cowards and cannot stand up to the might of the BCCI. That's a hard fact of life for you guys to accept, I know... :D

Last edited:

SciD

Chairman of Selectors

Funny part will be that Bhajji will not play in Perth cos its last place in world to play 2 spinners :p

Hooper

ICC Board Member
No, it was a joke.

Let me get this straight:

If you say Ponting didn't cry and just stood up for Symonds, then I say Indians also didn't cry and stood up for Harbhajan.

If you agree that Ponting went off crying to the match referee, then I will agree that the Indians also went crying to the BCCI.

No

&

No

He didnt go and whinge. He did the right thing like any International Captain would do. So say Hussey called Dhoni a stupid Indian, would you not expect your captain, Kumble to go and make a formal complaint? Yeah, thought so.

shan111

Associate Captain
Hooper;942238 Ponting didnt cry said:
Andrew "Joker" "Mojo" Symonds is very intelligent guy. How well he brought the charge agaisnt bhajji and make other fools believe he was right.

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
No

&

No

He didnt go and whinge. He did the right thing like any International Captain would do. So say Hussey called Dhoni a stupid Indian, would you not expect your captain, Kumble to go and make a formal complaint? Yeah, thought so.

Haha... and like your team and you would never have backed Hussey. I bet Ponting would have abandoned Hussey to his fate, right?

Do you realize how stupid that argument is?

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
Ponting cried a lot but didn't receive, unfortunately... :D

We are better and more effective criers than you... so learn something from this. :crying

It shows how weak the ICC really is... even one threat from the BCCI can send them into panic...

No but he got a win by just playing cricket. Not whining.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Haha... and like your team and you would never have backed Hussey. I bet Ponting would have abandoned Hussey to his fate, right?

Do you realize how stupid that argument is?
...You didnt answer to what I was saying. See, that to me says you know your wrong. So its best you shut your mouth now.
The argument I put across then was very relavent and wasnt stupid at all.

Andrew "Joker" "Mojo" Symonds is very intelligent guy. How well he brought the charge agaisnt bhajji and make other fools believe he was right.

jnfdkfjodsbfbdsfudbf English please?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors

Can you give any incidence from past where Indian team has complained of being abused by Australian team to match refree?
We dont complain cos we know nothing gonna happen and Aussie cricketers will not shut up. If u think ur team is full of angels then live in your dreamland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread