hmmmm is this the first of many? Real?

Don't believe everything you read on google guys. I am getting a new cricket game in 19 days and unless they say there is a delay.

...nothing would happen at this late stage that would delay the game until September that they couldn't have known about or forseen prior to the press event...

Totally agree. The Press Event would have been the place to announce any delays and still keep people reasonably happy with gameplay and screenshots. There's nothing that they know now, that they didn't know a week or so ago... Devils Advocate; Until my Amazon order changes reasonably positive and benefit of the doubt.

I'm prepping the below image for the worst, however...

attachment.php

...Heh.

Attachments

• khaaaan.png
    khaaaan.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 387
september????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spy :spy :facepalm :facepalm :noway :noway

I hope that's inaccurate, but didn't they do this last time? Release the game when the Ashes were basically over? That's stupid, devs. Extremely stupid! It makes no sense whatsoever, in anyone's language!

You don't delay a game 19 days before release.Even if it does(which is highly unlikely) it will be for less than a month!
I think the release date is where Ashes 2013 is two steps ahead of Big ant's cricket!:clap
Even with all the features and what not the big ant's game has no official name or release date yet!:spy

Chief we need u here!! Can u clear it? :noway

Chief most likely doesn't know guys, he's said this numerous times. He's not involved in marketing... Keep an eye on the other preorder links on Amazon, etc.

^^^
I'm sure Chief knows but is not in a position to disclose or share the information.

^^^
I'm sure Chief knows but is not in a position to disclose or share the information.

this...
took the words right outta my mouth...

edit:

Scratch that... just realized that Chief probably doesnt know about it(not that he shouldn't)... He had no idea his own game had a player creator...

Last edited:
well atleast there is a release date unlike the Big Ant cricket game

Last edited:
"Ashes Cricket" right after the Ashes series is done... now I understand the throwaway price of $20 :(

You're not throwing anything away... the AI does it for you. I'd hate to lose a match from an overthrow I didn't do from a direct shy at the stumps I didn't perform! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread