hmmmm is this the first of many? Real?

see yourself

You're not throwing anything away... the AI does it for you. I'd hate to lose a match from an overthrow I didn't do from a direct shy at the stumps I didn't perform! :eek:
hello big ant where u stay u also dont show single screensheet and no one know ur game releasing or not and not mention in wikipedia and no date , nonsense

hello big ant where u stay u also dont show single screensheet and no one know ur game releasing or not and not mention in wikipedia and no date , nonsense

Yeah! Take that Ross!!! And do respond ASAP :D

Please don't feed the troll, we all know what happened the last time we did it.

Please don't feed the troll...

He has got a point though. Lot of brouhaha coming from that corner of the forum, given theirs doesn't even have a name yet...

Hashtag: Just sayin'

^^^
As I mentioned in one of my posts earlier, these potshots lose their credibility unless some info (other than text) about BAC is shared soon. An old saying about something being too good to be true and all that comes to mind :p

I think the game will be on time. The low price tag means they are willing to ship an unfinished game rather than delaying the game by a few months. They will address the unfinished parts via DLC which may be priced to get their margins in better shape.

Unfortunately, you may be right...

Its the Pressure exerted by Ross that may be forcing them to release an unfinished game. Apparently all that teasing has worked for Ross.

I think the game will be on time. The low price tag means they are willing to ship an unfinished game rather than delaying the game by a few months. They will address the unfinished parts via DLC which may be priced to get their margins in better shape.

They can only release the game once it's finished and approved by platform owners (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo). But the last we heard from various sources (previews and Mike Fegan), the game was still being bug fixed and given final touches. Given it takes couple of months, give or take a week or two, for the game to hit shelves after platform submissions, I am a bit skeptical about the game being on time.

I would love to see the game on time so I can get my hands on it for the long weekend but I don't see it happening. Wouldn't mind being proven wrong though.

Why don't they just delay and come out as a better game than rushing out with a broken game and poisoning the small market for cricket title.. :facepalm

Oh the irony...

----------

And Chief, was that an error? I mean, the release date info.

Its the Pressure exerted by Ross that may be forcing them to release an unfinished game...

Doubt Ross has anything to do with it. It's more a reflection of setting a release date well before you have the game finished...

Love your work Biggs :)

Users who are viewing this thread