House of Cards Mafia - Game Abandoned ._.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Everyone has posted today. So I'm assuming mafia has a Kill Or Silence action at night. Since they killed someone (who curiously is not town) they couldn't have silenced anyone.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Everyone has posted today. So I'm assuming mafia has a Kill Or Silence action at night. Since they killed someone (who curiously is not town) they couldn't have silenced anyone.

How do we know he is not town? That wouldn't make sense IMO, so you need to reveal if you know or suspect something.

We have to treat it as if a townie was killed. That makes it MyLo.

Honestly though, I am not sure how we are to get leads on players in this game since nothing is happening. It is tough to figure out the gameplay of players if write-up analysis is the only thing to go off.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Since they killed someone

Who are "they" ? if you mean mafia, then how are you so sure that there are more than one mafia ? And how are you so sure that he wasn't a town who died ? was he self-aligned ? or maybe a sk who got killed by the other party of mafia ? and since night 0 was a non-lethal, how you came to the conclusion that the mafia to either silence or kill ?

Fos: Varun

Varun

ICC Board Member
Who are "they" ? if you mean mafia, then how are you so sure that there are more than one mafia ? And how are you so sure that he wasn't a town who died ? was he self-aligned ? or maybe a sk who got killed by the other party of mafia ? and since night 0 was a non-lethal, how you came to the conclusion that the mafia to either silence or kill ?

Fos: Varun

They is a general term for mafia since I don't know how many of them are there in the game.

Well, Remo's alignment suggests to me he's an individually aligned player. I am town and I know that it should be blue colored.

I'm only assuming the Mafia Kill Or Silence thing since no one was silence today and there was a kill. I believe I've seen mafia with similar restrictions in some other games.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
@Dipak @Sulaiman7 @Aggz @swacker

I'm suspicious of thedon5, his activity is nowhere near upto where it should typically be.

FOS:thedon5

It's difficult because I have literally nothing to go off. All there is are the write-ups and a few posts from you and Dipak. Write-up analysis has never been my thing, so really I have nothing to say. Hopefully this will increase by tomorrow, but the way things are going regarding activity in this game, I seriously doubt we'll learn much more tomorrow. My style is to reply to posts such as this one here in a very long-winded way and there has been no such posts so far.

Surely with no-one posting we can get an extension, Simon?

Users who are viewing this thread