How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

Here's the overall picture of my 2008 season as Surrey :

625av0y.jpg

When I proceeded I got a message from the ECB offering me the England job but I rejected.

For my 2009 season M.RamPrakash and J.Batty retired. Farewell Mark and Jon. :crying

I showed the door for fast bowlers D.Miller and P.Sampson. I terminated even A.Mahmood, since he was very patchy in this season and also he is on his last legs and probably might retire soon.

So I signed up W.Jefferson, J.Dalrymple, P.Mustard(wk) and Munaf Patel as my second OS player.

First CC match agst. Yorks coming up. Surprisingly W.Jefferson whom I signed up for this season is the Captain.

Funny thing is, The season is about to start and already I got a message C.Murtagh has broken his finger....Wonder how he broke his finger...Cutting vegetables at home,probably :cheesy

my highest ever score!!!

This is what i call a one of a kind....my two best batsmen....firing at the same time.800 for 2 in the second session of the 2nd day....and check out London's strike rate!!!
AB de Villiers has been going great guns..something like 8 100's in 12 county matches so far.
Needless to say i won this by an innings and then some!!!

Attachments

• new record.jpg
    new record.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 110
I'm in the year 2044 with Gloucestershire, top of the County Championship, fourth in my twenty20 group, finshed fourth in my challenge trophey group and not started the pro 40 league yet.
i usually win a few tropheys, not yet had a season where i havent won anything.

Surely the best match you can have in a odi

Anyone did any better

Attachments

• best1.GIF
    best1.GIF
    69 KB · Views: 97
Well, here is my starting line-up. I'm still rolling with Hampshire. Last season we were pretty succsessful. This is because of players like Shane Watson blasting double hundreds and Michael Munday getting wickets like it aint nuttin but a thang:p

I have signed Graeme Smith, I was like "WHAT! Yes! He is available!". I signed him up quickly because I've read how he is like the Don on this game.
Chris Benham was offered another contract after opening last season with great effect.
Michael Carberry had to open last season and he was a breakthrough player so he has to stay, but at a number 3 position.
KP is....Enough said:)
Cam White seemed a good buy because he is available for selection because he doesnt play for Aus much. He can bat in middle order and can make big hundreds. Hope he plays as well as he does in R.L (County Cricket).
Rikki Clarke was kept after comming good late last year. Cant get hundreds but can score 70's and get wickets.
Greg Ricketts is a youth player I signed. He is a young wikky who I thought might do well. Ive chucked him in straight away, and by the screen, he looks pretty good to me:)
Dimitri Mascarenhas was kept because he can bowl pace well and scored a good hundred late last year:)
Michael Munday....well I just love him..Reminds me of another awesome Leg-Spinner who played for Hampshire;)
Anthony Davies is an awesome paceman I signed because I saw how well he had been bowling for England
Chris Tremlett was kept because he is my strike bowler
Mynewteamhampshire3rdyearJPGf24070e5.JPG

tievt0.png

This only happened once to me in the whole game (and I've played it a lot)!

Monty needed just 1 run to win the game for me. Time wasn't a problem at all, we could have waited for a wide/no ball/(leg)bye to win. Only, Monty decided he could win it with a six and skied it straight to mid-on. Still won the series 2-1 though.

poorvaasyd4.png

Ah, so close but yet so far from his maiden Test-century. He wasn't really winning the game for me (see my lead of 600 odd runs) but I wanted just to get him that century (ahead of Warny, instead he got the same highscore).

Woweee....For the first time in 4 seasons I have entered the Final of the Challenge Trophy. In fact, in the previous 3 seasons(2006,7,8) I had finished 8th, 5th, 6th respectively but this time Surrey did it.

Just look at the following table and you can see, Hampshire's tied game saw my team thru to the Final.

524lnyb.jpg

But one thing is, why such a wide gap for the Final match? The League has ended in June and the Final is slated for Aug end. Advantageous and Disadvantageos -

Disadvantageous, by the time the Final comes, the current in-form players may well be out of form. Advantageous..who knows..the Players might well be doubly in form ;) ...I hope the latter happens....

these r my achievements on the game as warwickshire.

Attachments

• cricket.JPG
    cricket.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 12
  • cricket 2.JPG
    cricket 2.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 6
just achieved these figures in twenty20 and i have never seen better. He had one dropped as well! Also playing on normal

Users who are viewing this thread