How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Ross, I would really appreciate if you could shed some light on career mode as wicket keeper?

Ross, I would really appreciate if you could shed some light on career mode as wicket keeper?

The guys here are collating the answers to questions asked right now.

Me, well I'm off to play Street Cricket II - just got it off the Indian Store :yes

Me, well I'm off to play Street Cricket II - just got it off the Indian Store :yes

Tip: The game is most enjoyable with the move :cheers!!! Would love to see a gameplay vid of your play session with this game :p

In career mode is it possible to say play Australian state cricket, some English country cricket and in the IPL all together? Then possibly make the international team?

Or are you always restricted to a single team?

in career mode will we get orders from the coach like give the other batsman the strike, start hitting, play out the session,see off the new ball or while bowling-dont give more than 4 runs etc

Maybe they can release a few answers today....and remaining tomorrow :D!

Sorry guys, so many questions - they were still going through them at the end of the day - definitely post answers tomorrow.

Sorry guys, so many questions - they were still going through them at the end of the day - definitely post answers tomorrow.

Please don't forget these two questions:-
1.Can we become a wicketkeeper in career mode?
2.Can we watch the game after getting out or in any situation we are not on the field?

Thanks.:)

So theres no team career mode just player? that sucks:mad:mad

Nvm!! How was move street cricket??? ;)

It's a bit of fun, players are different styles, shapes, and sizes which is good.

Funny celebrations, especially riding the cricket bat! :)

It's a bit of fun, players are different styles, shapes, and sizes which is good.

Funny celebrations, especially riding the cricket bat! :)

Going to take a few ideas from this game Ross.:p

The only thing I don't like about these street cricket games is the bat in the air, sure it makes it play better but maybe if there is a option to see the batsmen would be great.:thumbs

^^ Yeah. would be cool to see if you play a sweep-esque shot that the batsman plants his knee on the ground and sweeps.

Users who are viewing this thread