How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Found a bug in career mode.

The target is reduced to 273 as rain has interrupted in the match, I chased the target in 24 overs with 7 wickets remaining but it's showing as AI won the match by 12 runs.

Sad on the loss, scored 174 notout pro 40 match against Sussex.

G7fuKYT.jpg

Here is the screenshot of the scorecard.

Last edited:
3) you always get out on a short ball if you hit it on front foot.. and guessing a short ball is almost a fluke.

6) if i hit a straight drive its always a half chance for the bowler to catch..why cant he just hit it on the ground..

I've definitely noticed these two. First one I can deal with but the second basically the risk/reward on the shot doesn't make it worth playing. A real shame as I want to play straight as a batsman.

really like the game but gonna have to wait for this patch to come out before I continue, just had a 6 hour session and the AI getting out for less than 100 75% of the time kills of that feel good feeling when you win. The AI is the main issue for me among the run out issue.

As for the radar thing, if people want it fine but I like not having it in there.

Finally made my 1st 50 is first class cricket. I'd made 4 or 5 in T20 cricket but that was more of a slog-a-thon effort each time. This is my very first knuckle down and play properly effort. Got it off 76 balls. Well pleased. :)

Dame my average in T20 is like 91.
I score 3 centuries back to back and 2 fifties in 5 matches.
Hope to get into the IPL soon.

This has probably been covered already I'm sure at some point but didn't fancy going through a couple hundred pages to find it, so hoping someone can give me a quick answer please.

I haven't got the game yet, fingers crossed the post man will give it to me tomorrow! During the career mode say I am an English county team, can you go and play in t20 leagues around the world like ipl and big bash and then go back and play county games after the tournaments have finished? Or does the t20 tournament account for a whole year of your career? Or can you even play t20 leagues at all?

This has probably been covered already I'm sure at some point but didn't fancy going through a couple hundred pages to find it, so hoping someone can give me a quick answer please.

I haven't got the game yet, fingers crossed the post man will give it to me tomorrow! During the career mode say I am an English county team, can you go and play in t20 leagues around the world like ipl and big bash and then go back and play county games after the tournaments have finished? Or does the t20 tournament account for a whole year of your career? Or can you even play t20 leagues at all?

You can play in the BBL and IPL the go back to county and it isn't a full year

I've definitely noticed these two. First one I can deal with but the second basically the risk/reward on the shot doesn't make it worth playing. A real shame as I want to play straight as a batsman.

If you keep hitting the ball in the air then its probably poor timing.

If you keep hitting the ball in the air then its probably poor timing.

Not necessarily true. There's a lot of straight drives that are slightly off the ground and timed incredibly well, that the bowler will dive right/left and take a miracle catch 99.9% of the time... In fact, of all my straight drives I've made I've only seen a bowler "drop" one or two. If there even slightly elevated from the ground he'll catch them especially if they're a diving catch. Assuming you beat the bowler (unlikely) you're gone milliseconds later as Odins sons at Mid On or Mid Off have it covered... I've removed the drive down the ground completely from my go-to shots and will push to cover now, even if it's fielded it gives more time for the ball to hit the ground off the pitch if I don't time it correctly. It's 100% related to the amped-up fielders and will be fixed in a few weeks...

I am a batting allrounder in my 2nd year. I have been bowling well but I am still struggling with the bat. I recently got selected for the Test team and when I bowled there were no bowling indicators. Could it be that the game raised the difficulty level just as I got selected for Tests?

I hope the game did not raise the difficulty level as I am not very good with the bat yet. I managed a few wickets with the ball in the Test but less than normal which is fine. I just don't really want to bat on veteran because I am still struggling on Pro.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Found a bug in career mode.

The target is reduced to 273 as rain has interrupted in the match, I chased the target in 24 overs with 7 wickets remaining but it's showing as AI won the match by 12 runs.

Sad on the loss, scored 174 notout pro 40 match against Sussex.

G7fuKYT.jpg

Here is the screenshot of the scorecard.

Let alone winning how you managed to score that many runs in career mode ??? I cant get past 15.

Not necessarily true. There's a lot of straight drives that are slightly off the ground and timed incredibly well, that the bowler will dive right/left and take a miracle catch 99.9% of the time... In fact, of all my straight drives I've made I've only seen a bowler "drop" one or two. If there even slightly elevated from the ground he'll catch them especially if they're a diving catch. Assuming you beat the bowler (unlikely) you're gone milliseconds later as Odins sons at Mid On or Mid Off have it covered... I've removed the drive down the ground completely from my go-to shots and will push to cover now, even if it's fielded it gives more time for the ball to hit the ground off the pitch if I don't time it correctly. It's 100% related to the amped-up fielders and will be fixed in a few weeks...

Well I tried this but at short cover there is another son of Odin who fields the ball (all ok) then without even looking at the stumps throw it from the back of his hand hits the stump bulls eye 99% and my AI runner who is already out of the crease (during the bowlers run up) get him self run out.

I stoped doing so after losing 4 wickets in same fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread