How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
^ Is it connected to internet?

Yep. Im not really bothered about patching unless it gets rid of the the stupidly hard batting, as many people have said after patching they are scoring 50's. I currently avergae 4.2 after about 40 innings.

I have spent hours in the net and practice sessions, and it all seems good then on the field, out with pairs all the time no matter how patient!

Had two awesome innings by career player...One in One day 5-7 [7wkts] and 4 day 3-5 [5wkts].... :D

Won the Twenty20 cup as Worcestershire and getting very close to selection for the BBL which will be good :) Only up to getting attention for the Sheffield shield and Ryobi Cup however.

I have spent hours in the net and practice sessions, and it all seems good then on the field, out with pairs all the time no matter how patient!

Lol I laughed when I read this - you're not the only one mate. I too spent hours on batting practice first with medium then fast/med then fast. Didn't score higher than 5.

:lol Same here. I feel like Tendulkar when I'm in the nets or playing a casual match, but it all goes tango uniform after a couple of overs when I'm at the crease in career mode. I do like that the game is a challenge though. Too much hand-holding in many games these days .

Just scored my first OD hundred for Tasmania against Victoria.....been playing the game for last 5 days but have spent countless hours in batting in career mode.without the patch my highest was 60 (in fc) and a couple of other 50s
Patience to wait for the right field setting is the key I feel

Literally seem to have forgotten how to bat in my second season. Not passed double figures in any format and almost at 2020 point. Very frustrating as finished the first season feeling like i was getting somewhere. Mostly dismissals my own faults but some coming from the ludicrous fielding, which always annoys you.

Given up on career mode (for know) sick off getting low scores as batter and not enjoying it .
Playing a tour in pro level and wow it's feels great being able to play some shots and have a run chase .
Just notched 75 before getting caught in my second game and 15 overs into my match it started raining and carried on for 4 overs before we had to leave the field !
The run chase was adjusted , feels so real ..best moment so far ..

Just realised I've had an absolute 'mare! I must have set my nationality up as West Indian! Oh well, looks like i'll be playing for them soon.

I find that I have to be completely relaxed, focused and "in the zone" when playing this game in career mode, especially when batting. If the wife is going on about something or other things are on my mind or disturbing my concentration, my game suffers a lot.

I find that I have to be completely relaxed, focused and "in the zone" when playing this game in career mode, especially when batting. If the wife is going on about something or other things are on my mind or disturbing my concentration, my game suffers a lot.

So your game suffers a lot then? ;) I'm single and have no excuse.
I started a career again as a bowler as I cant bat for....toffee. Doing OK as a fast bowler though. Finding it a lot of fun. For some reason I always prefer bowling in cricket games. Would love to see more (any!) slip catches however.

Users who are viewing this thread