How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Ironically my batting average is 11 for my pure batsman and 19 for my pure bowler...
Less pressure maybe?

More not out from being lower down?

------

Had a good T20 season, we made the QF, i got my 2nd t20 50, also got a 40 and a few other reasonable scores in teens to 20-odd to bring my average at the end of 2 T20 seasons up to a shade under 16 at a strike rate of almost 170. Fc and ListA averages much worse and still not scored a List A 50.

First four day match after T20 I got 0 and 22.

Cant believe the start to my career amazing i am a bowling allrounder played 5 county test matches for hampshire taken 32 wickets on a seriously amazing roll batting 4 ducks :P but bowling is a dream i cant believe this start

In a similar position. Restarted my career as an opener. Scored 104 in the first innings :clap, followed by 54, 78 and 44. Next 4 attempts at bat either edged to slips, caught by the keeper or played onto my own stumps. All under 10 runs with a duck for good measure.

Cruel, cruel game. :)
surely form last longer than 4 innings

Is there a T20 league when playing English Domestic? Why do they have such a long domestic tournament. Still on 8th Round and 6 more left I guess.

surely form last longer than 4 innings

Could just be himself and distractions. For example I bowled my worst spell ever in a OD game when I was eating pizza, I'm definitely blaming that pizza for just missing out on the Aussie OD league if I don't quite make it now :facepalm.

Is there a T20 league when playing English Domestic? Why do they have such a long domestic tournament. Still on 8th Round and 6 more left I guess.

9 team division you play everyone twice. So there are 18 rounds but your team doesn't play two of them - 16 FC games a season.

Yes there is a T20 tournament 6 team division i think play everyone twice then can get to finals.

9 team division you play everyone twice. So there are 18 rounds but your team doesn't play two of them - 16 FC games a season.

Yes there is a T20 tournament 6 team division i think play everyone twice then can get to finals.

When I select competition I do not see any T20 games scheduled for Somerset. :noway

Serious question to the guys playing bowling/all rounder careers - is it fun? Like even my medium pace trundlers when they get called on (i am playing a batsman career) take wickets and keep runs down - i have a List A bowling average of something like 5, strike rate of 10 economy rate less than 3. T20 average of 7, strike rate 12 economy less than 5. (pro-level).

I would get bored of keep picking up easy wickets.

----------

When I select competition I do not see any T20 games scheduled for Somerset. :noway

It comes, i promise you. Think it's after round 9 or 10 of county cup. i am in my second season with gloucestershire, so i promise the t20 is there :)

Does anyone know if this is a glitch or genuine; basically when I check my stats I am maxed out for Out Swing... however when I get someone out I still get the +3 out swing point for a wicket and +1 for maiden over. Does this mean my out swing is still improving, or is it a glitch? I have been bowling slow balls lately to get that stat up!!!!

Does anyone know if this is a glitch or genuine; basically when I check my stats I am maxed out for Out Swing... however when I get someone out I still get the +3 out swing point for a wicket and +1 for maiden over. Does this mean my out swing is still improving, or is it a glitch? I have been bowling slow balls lately to get that stat up!!!!

How many years into career are you to get something maxed? Wow!

Please tell me you are kidding me, Danny Briggs just got man of the match over me for match figures of 54-7 compared to mine of 12-7... Mine even came from one innings and then I didn't bowl in the second.

It comes, i promise you. Think it's after round 9 or 10 of county cup. i am in my second season with gloucestershire, so i promise the t20 is there :)

:lol Okay!!

Users who are viewing this thread