How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
I started a pure batsman career for my story on PC version, felt so rewarding to score a TON on my first OD match. :D Though I had 2 back to back average scores in FC around 20s, my OD for this player has started off in a sparkling way! Full innings highlights of my century in below video, yeah am still loving the PRO-CAM! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wrw-pZMM7E

Oh well, am now having 2 career guys in parallel on PC - AR and pure batsman!

Looks like my first OD century on PC mode did the trick, got 82 runs in my next FC innings!!! Felt so relieved to come out of the 4 horrible innings streak on PC version.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm continuing my craptastic batting career on legend / pro cam / no hud settings and I'm having such a good time with it that I'm now concerned I'm going to enjoy it less if they change it.

The first class match I just finished is pretty typical of how things are going. I got 40 odd in the first innings, out at slip driving Panesar. 2nd innings was really interesting because, I shit you not, they tried to bounce me out. And succeeded.

First I got a load of short deliveries in a couple of overs from the medium pacer. I was a bit early on them and hit 3 singles and a 2 past midwicket. I ended up at the other end, where Tymal Mills started bouncing me. I hit 3 fours to square leg and then popped one to short midwicket on 26.

The second two fours were off successive balls and I was a bit surprised when the next one was another bouncer and I messed up the shot. It felt like an authentic batting experience, and overall I'm pretty happy with that.

The one down side of these settings is that I'm not sure I'm ever going to score enough runs to get selected for any other teams. I'd have to bowl to stand a chance.

image.png

image.png

Nice to see another pro-cam mode fan here!! I got addicted to this pro-cam since PS3 and no other camera angles impress this game for me, just love it!!

The whole game feels quicker on pro cam. I use it for the running cam as well, ever though it makes running way more difficult.

I'm really hoping I get to do pro cam slip catches at some stage. Pro cam cover fielding, maybe.

Just more pro cam stuff. It rocks.

Completed my first year in Zimbabwe domestic (replaced Aus county). I played a 50 over match and it wasn't usual, I could not even come close to hitting a shot - in fact, after facing 20 deliveries (miserably may I add), I was clean LBW. I went into nets and checked the difficulty level has changed from Rookie to Pro. How exactly do I play at this difficulty! I'm afraid my average will start to take a toll now. :p

I went into nets and checked the difficulty level has changed from Rookie to Pro. How exactly do I play at this difficulty! I'm afraid my average will start to take a toll now. :p

hehe, Only repeated practice will make your guy play better on next difficulty level. No shortcut for it. :D You have reached helmet ratings 2?

I've reached helmet rating of 3. How bad is that! Played 2 FC matches and 1 OD match, scored 1 run in total. :p

I have started a career on pro but now in nets it says veteran, helmet rating is 2. I thought the whole career would be on pro difficulty, the AI attacks more on my bowling now, i should have started the career on rookie.

The Career is great but has a big bug, My List A average was above hundred :) but when i got in ODI team I played bad with a average of 15. And this also affected my List A stats and now my average is 50 in List A :noway. What is this? Clear this Bug.

Users who are viewing this thread