How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Just got made one day captain for South Australia on legend.. I've only played like 10 games, as a batting all rounder.. And I've only made one 50

Its a bit much when they make you Captain at 17 after only 1 season's experience. There'd be a lot of noses out of joint over that upset in the pecking order I'd suspect.

Also you can get the 3rd Helmet without playing international games. It has happened to me after 1 and a half seasons. Result was a restart (5th time) of my career.

Neil W

My batting all rounder nevers gets a bowl

Started my career as a batting all rounder(batting at no 4, fast bowler). In the initial games for the Redbacks I got to bowl a fair bit and picked up heaps of wickets. Was offered to play for the Notts in the county season but never got a bowl. Had very good batting stats and even got to play for international team but still not bowling :(

thanks

when you are creating player there will be a option to replace with existing player.
attachment.php

ooh thanks bro :)

Started my career as a batting all rounder(batting at no 4, fast bowler). In the initial games for the Redbacks I got to bowl a fair bit and picked up heaps of wickets. Was offered to play for the Notts in the county season but never got a bowl. Had very good batting stats and even got to play for international team but still not bowling :(

I've got helmet rating of 3 too (playing currently on Pro) and I'm far from being selected for the Zimbabwe national side. Helmet rating of 3 is giving me great troubles tbh, I'm just not able to score runs - my FC average has come down shooting from 61 to 42.

me too started career on pro,did well but since helmet rating 2 i am struggling with very close on domestic shield and t20.

Sweet, appealed an lbw that was given not out. Appeal was successful and brought up the"legend bowler" achievement

Still can't bat for love or money but that was cool

Finished my 3rd season earlier in the IPL for KKR, didn't fair too well with the bat averaging around 12 so my batting average in T20's is down to 20.03 and bowling wise a few games without a wicket at the start of the competition even getting smashed by Steve Smith for 24 in an over, I then picked it up in the 2nd half getting 18 wickets in 18 games going onto lose the final against RCB

Reached helmet rating 2 at the end of bbl final.

Earlier i was struggling in fc games in aussie shield cup.
Now after rating 2 its nightmare
Scored my slowest 50 of 48 balls.
Things look good in next game but dismissed for 80.
Currently batting on 25 of 27 balls.
Strange thing is that i am not bowling . Not getting any overs.

It's funny...have a score of 30000 points made many centuries and one tripple century and still see getting attention and very close

Just got made one day captain for South Australia on legend.. I've only played like 10 games, as a batting all rounder.. And I've only made one 50

It's funny...have a score of 30000 points made many centuries and one tripple century and still see getting attention and very close

Same hare 88000 points 12 fc tons including 1 300 and 3 200

4 list a
5 t20

Status very close

----------

Got 3 consecutive 50+ scores after rating 2

I am a batting all rounder ( No.4 and off spin bowler ) but surprisingly I am doing much better as a bowler. Time to shift down the order? :P

Anyways here are my observations:

1) The AI is so much against appealing for LBWs. They dont appeal even if it looked close.
2) The short run issue: Opposition does not slide the bat properly to the crease yet the AI does not count it as short run.
3) Almost ALL caught & bowled chances goes down.
4) Even if my short leg or slip fielder takes the catch, it shows c & b. Bowler which is kind of annoying.
5) In many FC games, I have opened the bowling. A Cook is such a horrible captain ;)

Is there an option to play a World Cup in your career somewhere down the lane? Anyone? :noway

I'm in a rut in career mode. Averaging 32 in FC, 29 in List A and 26 in T20s after three and a half seasons. No matter what I try, I fail to get big scores. A couple of decent knocks (usually 50s) is undone by a string of low scores I get on a regular basis. Now if the pull/hook shot wouldn't go in the air, I might have had a pretty handy record by now...

Users who are viewing this thread