How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Any Information on career mode is good information

who else is planning leave days for when this is released?

Im hoping it gets released on a Thursday so I can take the friday off, a long weekend of DBC

Career mode is the main reason i am buying this game, i can honestly say I wont play a single player game for months until i get bored of career mode or are playing a mate in multiplayer

Im hoping it gets released on a Thursday so I can take the friday off, a long weekend of DBC

Career mode is the main reason i am buying this game, i can honestly say I wont play a single player game for months until i get bored of career mode or are playing a mate in multiplayer

I wont be able to hog the tv on the weekends. So sadly, i will have to take work days off to play peacefully

I've always thought of doing this for other games in the past, but never do. Although, I really struggled to find a job while I was into WOW.. didn't really have the motivation to do much more than play.. :P (stupid game!)

I'm hoping it will work on my Microsoft Surface Pro. Cricket Academy does work (bit laggy), so my hopes are somewhat 50/50, and then I can play it at work on my lunch breaks.

I did this for AC09! :D I won't be doing it for DBC though, will wait for the Friday night to start off all the fun. ;)

I might have done it if it released a month ago...but dont know why, my excitement levels are really low at the moment for this game (more to do with lack of clarity on release and lack of new footage since a long time now) :(

Haha, it should be really a worth to wait for this one is what I personally believe. :)

I might have done it if it released a month ago...but dont know why, my excitement levels are really low at the moment for this game (more to do with lack of clarity on release and lack of new footage since a long time now) :(

I will second that
although everyone knows that excitement levels will be high when the game releases still i think that release date has been delayed quite a bit now
although they are worried about AC13 release date i still feel that they should now go ahead with the release coz like this AC13 might be at advantage(if they are to release the game anyways)

i guess a good game will always be a good game no matter what
also their wont be a situation where a good game is never surpassed by another game in future
thats my thinking though.....

There is method in what might look like madness :)

Depends on the release. If it's early November then I'll be overseas, but unfortunately in the states where the game will probably not be on shelves and even if it were it'd be incompatible with my European 360. I'll probably get it shipped so it's on my doorstep when I get home. Will have to live off Youtube videos until then, although part of me wants to find out about it myself.

I took a few days off on the diablo 3 release, it was fantastic fun, everyone at work thought i was a sad man because of taking days off work for a computer game

only gamers know how much its worth it!! Nothing better than not moving for 3 days because you are totally infatuated by a computer game!!

I know, I am a very sad 32 yo male........

Just realised something that BA might not have from the upcoming career mode but which is IMPORTANT in making it realistic - GenY Syndrome! :yes

You know what I mean....Shane Watson....David Warner....James O'Connor. Although I think its applicable only to Aussie players ie. Getting to level say 95 in 2-3 seasons, then blowing it with erratic performances, punching other players, late-night escapades, etc. So you play 3 games, get dropped...play 3 games, get dropped! :D

Users who are viewing this thread